Maintenance Shed

Cringle

*sigh* technology, like us fleshy beings, are seceptable to illage. Maybe not head banging and the flu but Spam-bots, bugs and general brokeness, which are all equally as crap.The maintenance team - well phill - is at hand and will do his upmost to save the day because he's our very own Thorpe Park superhero. we're lucky peeps. Please tell us any pooy stuff lying around the site so we can log it and get right on it. Post ... and if you really want to... discuss here. =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

01:13 PM]Am I the only person who has problems uploading profile pictures and sometimes avatars as well?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you are the only one.

Also just gonna say I'm not very keen on the new design, the top banner looks horrible :\ Oh, and the slogan thing is a tad.. errm.. sad?

Can't say I'm too keen on your tussauds.org design, so I guess it comes down to personal taste. I'm going with the majority, and the majority like it.As for the slogan, what's sad about it? It's fun, it's what were about. Dont like it, then don't visit.

Yes you are the only one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very helpful...... thanks

Yes you are the only one.Can't say I'm too keen on your tussauds.org design,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe because it's not being used anymore?

As for the slogan, what's sad about it? It's fun, it's what were about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It just sounds really .. really... I dunno, sad? , my opinion.. oh wells I'll just take no notice of it. Whatever happened to the old better TPM?

Very helpful...... thanksmaybe because it's not being used anymore?It just sounds really .. really... I dunno, sad? , my opinion.. oh wells I'll just take no notice of it. Whatever happened to the old better TPM?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very helpful...... thanks: I don't see why I should be helpful to someone who has purposely damaged the board in the past, hey ho.It just sounds really .. really... I dunno, sad? , my opinion.. oh wells I'll just take no notice of it.:Then we're sad a bunch, but we love it :huh:Whatever happened to the old better TPM?:Eh? TPM is better than ever, visitors are up, we have sponsorship, the comunity is great, we have meet ups, great atmosphere. So if you wanna give some reason before you make a blind statement feel free.

• 4 weeks later...