Choose your Thorpe Park coaster line-up

Will

It's not really a game but a discussion and I didn't know what section of Thorpe Park section, I could create this topic.

The 'game' is simple:

Imagine Thorpe Park is empty and no coasters or rides are built and you're given permission to build whatever you like within reason

1. No 500.ft + coasters as the planes don't fly over Thorpe Park but take an alternate route

2. The weather isn't as bad as it is most days.

3. All land that's in-filled is set and stable

4. Normal tech issues like Slammer's reliability no longer exist due to improved versions

*I haven't figured out all the rules, so we can see how we get along.

-

1. B&M, multi-inversion, floorless coaster where Colossus, Saw: Alive and Zodiac/Vortex is/were

2. An indoor coaster themed to SAW where XNWO and the Arena is, with queue lines that wrap around whole building, creating a tense experience

3. Woodie where SAW: The Ride is

4. Duelling Inverter and Flyer where Swarm and the Crash Pad are

5. A Maurer Sohne X-Car Skyloop XT 450 (Like Abismo but larger) where Nemesis Inferno is

6. Blue-fire launch coaster where Stealth was

7. 300ft hyper coaster with those new, sexy restraints, with the station and queue where Treasure Island was with the bulk of the track, placed along the long stretch of land at back.

Duelling inverter YES!!!

Like your ideas - my brain is currently empty but if I think of any I will post

No hang on - 400ft launch coaster

I need coffee :crazy:

So the duelling coasters would be a B&M Inverter and a B&M Flyer. That's never been done. I was gonna say launched Inverter (Universal Studios Singapore) and a launched Flyer, but I didn't think that would be possible, and if possible, then unreliable.

Well, I would have a duelling invert and flyer, with features such as interlocking corkscrews, loop syncs and close shaves where stealth and nemesis inferno is.

A mack launched coaster is a must, where Colossus is.

A GCI/Rmc woodie where saw is to the theme of the west county.

Replace slammer with a suspended top spin.

I'd keep the swarm but make the area more intensely themed.

Keep rush, get ride of quantum and put in a junior coaster there out of the way.

Use Colossus and x's area for an Intamin blitz. Replace Detty with an Intamin drop tower, and last but not least extend out the rumba rapids to make it have a drop and good theming like the one at Disney world (I forgot the name)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...