Jammy3112

Question

I know that the majority of the major rides have bag storage areas where you hand your bag to the ride attendant in exchange for a wrist band, or you put them in a lockable cabinet (with Colossus). However, I was curious as to whether the water rides have this option? Last time I went, Loggers Leap never had a storage section. Is X also a problem as I haven't been since the refurb and haven't been on it in a LONG time.

10 answers to this question

Loggers you need to take you bag on with you (as far as I know), Rumba you need to take your bag on with you, unsure about Storm Surge. Tidal Wave has large buckets (like big planters) to put bags in and X has a bag room as you enter the pyramid.

Just to clarify, you do take your bags on Storm Surge :)

You do take them on Tidal Wave, and the updraught from the water displacement will take any waterproof covers - away for ever.

Rumba Rapids I recall they get left on the platform.

If you are concerned over small valuables, wear a bum-bag under clothing and put said items in a freezer bag or similar, and then in the bum-bag.

Rumba - Take with you

Tidal Wave- There are boxes to put bags in on the opposite side to where you board the ride

Loggers - Take With you

Storm Surge - Take with you (Though keep them in your lap since the flooring of the dinghies are always like paddling pools XD)

No idea why there is a bit of misinformation amongst people here XD

Hahaha, I never thought this would cause such confusion lol. I'm taking a small/medium rucksack, with my camera in which is why I asked. But at this rate, it might be best to avoid the water rides lol

I always take a medium backpack and have never had a problem with getting it wet with my wallet and phone in but I always try to protect them on water rides! never be to safe :L

You do take them on Tidal Wave, and the updraught from the water displacement will take any waterproof covers - away for ever.

Rumba Rapids I recall they get left on the platform.

If you are concerned over small valuables, wear a bum-bag under clothing and put said items in a freezer bag or similar, and then in the bum-bag.

On the info boards for tidal it states that no bags/loose belongings can be taken on the ride...you used to be able to but you most certainly cannot now.

Rumba's boards state that you must take all loose belongings on with you, the exception I have seen whilst on Rumba is that people tend to leave teddy bears (the ones they have won) on the stationary platform.