Fright Nights 2014

JoshC.

Yet the whole idea is film based, so could not fit better with the Lionsgate tie in. I can't see the logic behind your negativity with the little that is known so far.

I'm not being negative, I just think that it is a strange idea when they could have chosen another film.  I'm not saying that it's going to be rubbish, just that what I have heard so far doesn't excite me much.

I like how this has kind of been chucked at us rather suddenly instead of dragging it on as with The Passing- mainly due to the fact I have no patience.

Also, I noticed the definition of a 'snuff film'; way to counter the change in market Thorpe! ;) Interested in seeing the confirmation and getting a better idea of what'd be instore though.

10391464_10152633726150867_3627748443046

Logo!

Certainly is a surprise - I was expecting another IP for sure. Had I known it wasn't going to be an IP before this announcement, I'd have been disappointed. However, Thorpe have gotten this just right - it fits the overall theme well, is a different story all the other mazes and definitely has potential.

I wonder how the maze will operate though. The last conga line style maze Thorpe added was Saw Alive back in 2010 - I'm almost expecting a free flow / different approach.

Looks interesting and can't wait to experience the maze.

Wonder where it will be located however, don't know whether it will be located in the asylum building but don't see many other good locations. I also hope the 4D cinema comes into use this fright night as I presume the angry birds experience will be closed when the theming is changed; would be nice to see a short horror film or something inside it!

Wouldn't mind a conga line or a free flow. We will only have one conga line this year, Saw alive as MBV, cabin in the woods and BWP are all free flow. Maybe thorpe will make it a conga to even things out however personally I think by e sounds of the maze, a free flow experience would be much more interesting. Even if you go in a big group, I think it would be better if you didn't have to hold onto people's shoulders from what I hear by the sounds of the maze.

Wonder where it will be located however, don't know whether it will be located in the asylum building but don't see many other good locations. I also hope the 4D cinema comes into use this fright night as I presume the angry birds experience will be closed when the theming is changed; would be nice to see a short horror film or something inside it!

I think Thorpe have confirmed that it will be where Asylum was.

Regarding this new maze, after considering it a bit I think it has potential, and could be really good.  Just hope it doesn't turn into another passing.  (Looked good on paper, end result was not so good...)

Was doing some sneaking preview night is THURSDAY 9TH OCTOBER.

18:00-22:00

Book here for your free ticket: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/fright-nights-annual-pass-preview-evening-tickets-12867425817?aff=es2&rank=0

There are a limited amount of tickets available they are giving out 6000 for the night, looks like no one has booked as of yet however.

EDIT: people started immediately booking as soon as I posted this, you should thank me ;). About 20 tickets or so gone already!

Book here for your free ticket: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/fright-nights-annual-pass-preview-evening-tickets-12867425817?aff=es2&rank=0

There are a limited amount of tickets available they are giving out 6000 for the night, looks like no one has booked as of yet however.

EDIT: people started immediately booking as soon as I posted this, you should thank me ;). About 20 tickets or so gone already!

Also worth booking if you dont have a valid annual pass but plan on getting one soon!

thanks dude got mine :D