Fright Nights 2014

JoshC.

Just realised that Silent Hill is lionsgate. I would of absolutely loved this. I was really annoyed that halloween horror nights did it and I couldnt go. Thorpe park should do silent hill next time. I would be there 24 hours a day.

Oh my god that would be amazing. I saw videos of Silent Hill at Halloween Horror Nights back in 2012 and it looked awesome. Hopefully next year.

I can't wait for Fright Nights this year. October please hurry up xD

Has saturday 10th october already ran out of free tickets for premium passholders... what alternative is there for me, do I pay gate price or can I pay £5 as per standard passes? :(

Either something went wrong with the system or they've put more free tickets for Premium holders online but you can get hold of free tickets again for the 11th (first Saturday) so get them quick :P

The Overnight Experience takes place from 11pm – 2am and will run on the following selected 

dates 17, 18, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31 October and 1November 2014. Pre-booking is essential as 
spaces are strictly limited. Prices, based on 4 people sharing, cost from £125.00 each including 
overnight stay, two day Park tickets, breakfast, complimentary parking plus exclusive First to 
Ride time.

Anyone fancy it?

So pretty much the whole of the arena is now covered in the same type of marquee as Calypso BBQ... not sure why or what for as they also had a ground sheet down... now MBV went in that open space last year, so if so where is it going now (as there didn't look to be space for the shipping containers underneath), and what's going to go there (overnight stay maybe!?).