Fright Nights 2014

JoshC.

SCREAM ADD-ONS FOR FRIGHT NIGHTS WITH THORPE SHARK HOTEL STAYS — COMING SOON FROM £10 PER ROOM PER SCARE

Available on Fright Fridays — 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st

From £65.75 per person; supplements apply per add-on

Get that extra fear factor this FRIGHT NIGHTS at THORPE PARK Resort and spend the night in the shadows of the rides at the THORPE SHARK Hotel. Terrifying extras such as a Bedtime Gory Story Teller, a Night Terror and a Monster under the bed can be found lying in wait in your room for the ultimate bad dream.

What are the opening times?

THORPE PARK Resort rides are open from 10am. Fright Nights’ mazes open from 4pm (TBC). Our rides are open until 9pm, to ride in the dark. (subject to availability)

Anyone notice the new add ons? shame it's Fridays only, think more people probably stay on Saturdays, and I'm so disappointed about the 9pm closing time :( 

You can see Storm Surge from Inferno but they don't cover that up and that is worse to look at than the EX10 signs. It's just not necessary, people generically aren't going to be thinking going up Inferno's lift "why does it have Ex10 on it?" If anything they'll just be like "Oh look that's one of the mazes for that Fright Nights thing."

You can see Storm Surge from Inferno but they don't cover that up and that is worse to look at than the EX10 signs. It's just not necessary, people generically aren't going to be thinking going up Inferno's lift "why does it have Ex10 on it?" If anything they'll just be like "Oh look that's one of the mazes for that Fright Nights thing."

Well my friend asked me that today...  :lol:

Storm Surge doesn't need covering up, it needs bulldozing!

Where did you get the picture from?

For those curious, the photo is from Thorpe Park's Instagram/iconosquare account - http://iconosquare.com/p/816667800420614617_460696151

I've noticed some 'fan pages' on Facebook and Twitter have posted it without giving the source though...

Sorry completely forgot about the source, I have edited my original post. The picture was from Thorpes Instragram :)