New For 2015?

OldFarmerDean

Waterbuses' main (and only) purpose was to transport guests to and from Thorpe Farm...and as Thorpe Farm no longer exists, sorry Joachim - that's never going to happen! :P

But why dont make the farm returnere too

Making the farm return is always a nice idea which I suspect most on here would love to see happen, but I just can't see it happening.  

The buildings themselves are now used by local schools/something I think, so it may prove difficult for the park to essentially kick them out.  Another issue is the fact it *could* end up treading on the toes of Chessington, which I guess is something Merlin want to try and avoid.  It's also worth remembering that Thorpe's target market, whilst being more family-friendly, is still focusing a lot on 16-34 year olds (thrill seekers).  Whilst I'm not saying that a farm area could be enjoyed by all, it's not the most worthwhile solution for the continued cost of it.

Worth remembering as well that there's a big empty island between Thorpe and the old farm area, meaning that the waterbuses can't make their way between the old farm area and the core of the park.

I know that there is 99% chance that this not will happen, but wouldn't it be cool if they re-builded Magic Mill, but maked it go all the way to Chessington and back again. I know it's a long distance, but if it was me, I would enjoy the trip between the two parks

Make Merlin Like Disney and have a connecting transport system from park to park so like have a I don't know a Mack   Launch like Helix  so from Thorpe to chessington it will be a general coaster with a few drops and inversions did I mention it will go underground when near motor ways and from Chessington to Warwick Castle A 100mph launch coaster with quite a long circuit. twisting and diving. then from Warwick to Towers.... you get the idea XD 

Make Merlin Like Disney and have a connecting transport system from park to park so like have a I don't know a Mack   Launch like Helix  so from Thorpe to chessington it will be a general coaster with a few drops and inversions did I mention it will go underground when near motor ways and from Chessington to Warwick Castle A 100mph launch coaster with quite a long circuit. twisting and diving. then from Warwick to Towers.... you get the idea XD 

Well that's not a very realistic proposal... You forgot the 20 heartline rolls to all the dungeon attractions! ;)