New For 2015?

OldFarmerDean

Interesting doesn't necessarily mean big flashy expensive ride. I know I am in this group of people who always act as they know best but they are a multimillion pound company. Now that doesn't mean they can't do wrong but what ever they do invest in they will do so in the interest to benefit the park. To have a mind set that nothing will happen or we will see a repeat of the same mistakes of the past investments seems very unlikely. Merlin are not stupid and they do learn. They may come up with solutions that are not in everyone's favour (shipping containers come to mind) but they fix a problem that was there. In conclusion I would agree with J.S217 that this year will be an interesting one.

For the last few years, thorpe haven't gone by without advertising something new for the year, as this can potentially bring a lot of new guests in. It would be particularly strange to see no new investment.

I don't think it will be anything big, however I reckon thorpe will be advertising something new of sorts for the 2015 season.

Nothing worse than enthusiasts playing the "I know all the things, but as I can't tell anyone in a public forum, I'm just gonna leave unsubtle hints towards the fact that I know something that you don't" game...

If Thorpe were building something, we'd have seen planning permission by now... Given they needed it for Angry Birds Land last year, which consisted mostly of stuff that wouldn't affect the outside sight lines, Thorpe don't have the luxury that Towers does without having to submit everything clearly...

Nothing worse than enthusiasts playing the "I know all the things, but as I can't tell anyone in a public forum, I'm just gonna leave unsubtle hints towards the fact that I know something that you don't" game...

If Thorpe were building something, we'd have seen planning permission by now... Given they needed it for Angry Birds Land last year, which consisted mostly of stuff that wouldn't affect the outside sight lines, Thorpe don't have the luxury that Towers does without having to submit everything clearly...

But.. But... I enjoy this game :(

No one said it was a new ride, there are plenty of things the park could do and advertise as new without planning permission requested.

CCR is an interesting one, the track still remains so if the physical train still remains connected to the track could it be possible to return? With the carousel closing up this year, it may be worthwhile to have a filler attraction and CCR fits the family market and could be closed to make way for BWP during fright nights.

I wonder what will be in the carousel's place this year, or if there is just a widened path to fill the void, will be interesting to see either way.

CCR is an interesting one, the track still remains so if the physical train still remains connected to the track could it be possible to return? With the carousel closing up this year, it may be worthwhile to have a filler attraction and CCR fits the family market and could be closed to make way for BWP during fright nights.

I wonder what will be in the carousel's place this year, or if there is just a widened path to fill the void, will be interesting to see either way.

No, they removed the track near saw.

I know what the new attraction is for 2015... ITS ME.

I really want to laugh, but it just won't come out.