New For 2015?

OldFarmerDean

Looks a bit like the flow rider from last year at an above angle. Unsure how the first clue relates to this though.

If it turns out the new attraction is a paid extra inside the park, I will not be a happy man.

Well if it is and its a more permanent flowrider then what would be bad about it being a paid extra, its an expensive thing to run and is very low through put, bit like vertigo at Oakwood. I can understand people would want a free attraction obviously, but yeah who knows, the flowrider seemed quite popular in the summer when I went so who knows hey :) Wouldn't mind a permanent one they are popular and people love watching it but then yeah would prefer a flat personally but there we go :P 

Looks to me like a close up of something like an old park map, which I presume would point to the location. But I can't place it.

Oh, and if this was a new ride I'm sure they'd be calling it their new ride. I expect this to be low level in the extreme. Happy to be wrong though!

Going to have a change of heart and say this will be an I'm A Celebrity themed experience / show.

Clue 1: Snake Rock (a camp on the show).

Clue 2: I originally thought it was a square toilet, so maybe it is that?

Clue 3: Push someone called Tucker maybe? - relates to Bushtucker (trial). Followed by an eating challenge.

IAC was an option on last year's survey too.

Despite being a post-watershed show, it could be made family friendly in my opinion. It would be a bit of fun and could draw people in too.

A Re-theme or re-paint of the Neptune's beach area would make sense and wouldn't require planning permission. Due to the planning permission for the dark ride in 2016 I doubt anything will be done withe the Fungle Safari site as they would have submitted a planning application at the same time as that. 

The generic attractions currently missing from Thorpe, when looking at other Merlin parks are

-family dark ride (ie: Laser Raiders - Legoland, Duel - Alton towers, Tomb blaster - CWOA) due to arrive in 2016

-Sea Life center (ie: sharkbait reef - Alton towers, Chessington Sealife center - CWOA, Atlantis Sub-marine Voyage - Legoland) no planned arrival as of yet

Based on that it could also be some sort of sealife center although I would have assumed they would have needed planning permission for it.