New For 2015?

OldFarmerDean

Going to have a change of heart and say this will be an I'm A Celebrity themed experience / show.

Clue 1: Snake Rock (a camp on the show).

Clue 2: I originally thought it was a square toilet, so maybe it is that?

Clue 3: Push someone called Tucker maybe? - relates to Bushtucker (trial). Followed by an eating challenge.

IAC was an option on last year's survey too.

Despite being a post-watershed show, it could be made family friendly in my opinion. It would be a bit of fun and could draw people in too.

I agree with this

The new attraction sounds like it will be a show based around I'm a Celebrity.

Looking at the videos here https://vine.co/u/1101927947234926592

First Vine charade - Snake Rock

Second charade - Bush (sounds like push) Tucker

Third charade - Celebrity Cyclone

Agreed, IACGMOOH seems likely with the clues. Something like a small scale Fear Factor they used to have at Universal.

If correct it will see some amazing Thorpe logic; in the same year remove arena and for the first time in forever have a show that would suit it. Brilliant.

I agree it does look like IAC but, it also doesn't make sense in that there is no where to put something that popular on considering Brainiac LIVE is in the dome and I'm not sure that the rangers county stage thing is big enough for something like this. Had the arena existed still, that would have been the perfect place for something on this scale. 

This is an interesting proposition, the park seems to be getting more involved with IP's lately so I'm a Celebrity definitely isn't a ruled out option. The clues do seem to point towards this direction, however I wouldn't be surprised if it was completely different as the clues seem quite unrelated.

A brand new attraction seemed particularly out of the question, as this year is a small investment year and no planning permission was submitted prior to these clues being revealed. However, if an attraction takes place on exisiting grounds and doesn't require any major building, then I presume it doesn't require the permission from the council?

I don't know how they would incorporate an I'm a Celebrity attraction however would placing it within the Studio 13 building be a suitable option? It could possibly be located partly outside and partly inside and the removal of the carousel could be potentially linked to this in some way possible? I understand studio 13 is a new attraction for fright nights, however relocating it and using the building wouldn't be the end of the world due to the building being fairly spacious.

I really hope it's something exciting, the carousel was in perfectly good shape so I don't see why it would have been removed unless thorpe had an idea of placing something around the area in the future. I think my idea seems perfectly liable, however likely or unlikely it is to happen!

Disney are look what happened there its huge

Didney's different though as a lot of the IP's are their own and I consider them a 'movie' themed park too (same could be said with Universal & Paramount).

Thorpe's just a general all rounder park and whilst I think having Saw and the 2016 dark ride IP's is ok (hell even angry birds), but to have next to every new addition based upon an IP is a bit overboard to me and cries out 'Merlin lazy uncreative popular idea' all over.

Edit- Ricky, I'm just concerned their going all IP. I'm not against IP's but the idea of every foreseeable attraction not having an original theme and based on a franchise doesn't Sound too warming.

Didney's different though as a lot of the IP's are their own and I consider them a 'movie' themed park too (same could be said with Universal & Paramount).

Thorpe's just a general all rounder park and whilst I think having Saw and the 2016 dark ride IP's is ok (hell even angry birds), but to have next to every new addition based upon an IP is a bit overboard to me and cries out 'Merlin lazy uncreative popular idea' all over.

Edit- Ricky, I'm just concerned their going all IP. I'm not against IP's but the idea of every foreseeable attraction not having an original theme and based on a franchise doesn't Sound too warming.

Well Saw did well. If you ran thorpe wouldn't you try to recreate that success?

Kinda interesting you think Disney is 'movie' based. Do you not want any more Big Thunders, Everests, or Mystic Manors?

t

Well Saw did well. If you ran thorpe wouldn't you try to recreate that success?

Kinda interesting you think Disney is 'movie' based. Do you not want any more Big Thunders, Everests, or Mystic Manors?

I just made an example (yes even Disney do original ideas), but maybe I guess a lot of the upcoming rides in the world of Themeparks seem to be going for IPs.

Whilst I prefer Swarm over Saw by a long shot, I must say its done the park good in how successful and popular it has been and always bad the longest queues during Fright Nights.

This could be Thorpe's spin on a petting zoo/sea life centre.

A I'm a celbirty themed walkthrough with bugs and reptiles.

It would be different and well suited to the target audience.

The only missing piece to all this speculation is that there haven't been any job postings for any actors/vets/hosts.

One thing for sure is Someone somewhere is sat having a right laugh at all this wild guessing.