Alton Towers Trip Reports

No - because Th13teen does have actors there throughout the evening. When the actors arrive there is special audio that booms in the queueline. They perform strange rituals in special smoke and light filled clearnings near the ruined vehicle. There are also several other smoke machines in the queue area and the woods are lit up green and blue.

Makes we wish I could go to Scarefest! :)

Scarefest - Wednesday 20th October 2010(Please be aware this report will contain spoilers!)We arrived around 1pm to a fairly empty car park, pleasing as you may agree! Entrance lovely themed as always... many pumpkins and plastic men! Started off at the west of the park venturing to Nemesis which had many red lights around, I was intrigued, I wanted to know what it looked like at night! Very happy to see it was walk-on. Next came Air as you may of guessed, short delay so we were held at the entrance gate. Withing 5 minutes we were in its peril. 2 stations + 2 Trains do not work. the queue feels like it is dragging till tomorrow! waited about 35 minutes for Air. next we went over to Th13teen & Rita. Ritat being on 1 train had a queue of approx 50 to 60 minutes Th13teen having 3 trains and being 5 minutes. Next stop Hex! Legendary this ride never fails to make me laugh seeing some peoples facial expressions on it! Even though we were stuck with people with annoying flashing green lights and 8 year old screaming girls the ride was amazing as always.Next stop was Terror of The Towers. Amazing maze this be. However the photos holds up the queue far too much. What should of been a 15 to 20 minute queue turned into nearly 40 minutes! Anyways, going through the maze with its elegant features we come close the final scean and the E-Stop alarm goes off and we were evacuated from it. I was extremely dissappointed at how they dealt with the situation. Not once did a staff member say go up the priority queue line and say you were evacuated. I mean seriously? I'm not queueing another 40 minutes, which by the time we went to the priority queue was at a staggering 60ish minutes. However we went back in and all was fine this time around, and as ever was the best of the trio. I felt as though I had a heart attack in the final scene when we were locked into a small enclosure with 2 actors pressurising each side of the meshing. Brilliant touch! Also was dissapointed to see they have gone for the Saw audio type theme. Overall rating 10/10Next we headed over to Pizza-Pasta hut, excellent as always! We did a thumbingly good Duel next! Can't remember what its Scarefest name is but it was damn good!By this time it was around 6/6:30 and darkness was falling on Alton. We headed back over to Nemesis area to find a dimly let Nemesis, was vastly dissapointed about how half the lights are pointing to nothing and are very unaffective. However, the smoke machine in the tunnels were brilliant, taken a leaf out of thorpes Inferno? Maybe so. However it was a nice touch to a good ride. next up we headed over to rita and was pleased to see it on two trains! cold as ever by this time it was linguring around 3 degrees celcius. waited about 20 minutes for it. Th13teen we gave a miss as we were running out of time and still wanted to go to Oblivion so we missed out on Th13teen After dark. I assumed it was similar to SAW - The Ride Comes Alive. (Probably better after Saws faliure). By this time the time was biting our arses and it was about 7 o'clock so we headed over towards the X Sector. On our travels we indured a lovely view of a lit up Towers which was blood red (passage walkway had lit writting, looked amazing!). It was flickering which made it look eerie. We arrived at Oblivion which looked so elegant being lit up the way it did! the moving lights made it tower so high! the mist looks epic! (picture below). After a very VERY cold ride on Oblivion it was time to leave the park and head over to the other mazes. The Boiler HouseWhat happened? They flipped it back to front or something, but it was aweful just like before. It smelt like vomit and p***. The shed from Field Of A Thousand Screams too? I won't even ask why that was plonked in there. Overall rating 4/10Carnival Of ScreamsWasn't too sure what to expect from this one, but it looked quite creepy from the outside! The maze itself was just as creepy, but I'd say very stressful too! with the clowns not helping the situation in a mirror maze missleading doors and hidden mirrors hear their and everywhere you walk into a lot of things and get angry at missleading doors and furniture, I could of died in the final scean when the ape came from behind! I was watching the big box expecting something to pop out. Overall rating 7/10As you may be aware order of my favourites are as follows: Terror of The Towers, Carnival of Screams, The Boiler House.Overall the park was in a somewhat spooky way I suppose, not too sure what hay bales have to do with Hallowe'en but nonetheless if they want to pretend a farm is scary then more fool them! :)PicturesOblivion!Posted ImageHex PathwayPosted Image

I was also there yesterday...After arriving at 10:30 due to my friend Will's train being delayed due to cows on the line (the North eh?), we hit up Oblivion as per the norm...Then for the next several hours we dotted around the park doing all the major rides (as well as Sea-Life, Maurauders Mayhem, Charlie and the Farm)... I have a full trip report on Coasterforce which I was gonna put on here but it didn't like the multitude of photos I had in it... Shame really...There were lots of schoolkids once again... Do schools actually exist in the North? Many from Manc and above it seemed... And they were ALLLL annoying... Especially a small group of whom we had the displeasure of sharing Hex with... Much RAGE was had...Skelvin's Haunted Adventure as I've said wasn't as good as Duel Live last year due to the lack of butler/queue people... That really did add something to the ride, and also didn't involve LOUDNESS... Anyways... When it EVENTUALLY got dark (which took ages due to the clear day), we hit up Nemesis twice front and back, which was running as perfect as can be really... I thought the lights were very good and more turned on as it got darker... In fact the lights around the park were amazing... Katanga hasn't been mentioned enough I don't think and it does look very very good at night... Towers looked bloody brilliant though...We went to do Thirteen at night (which was the main point of the day really), and indeed, were both blown away by how much the dark improves this ride... It's amazing how sometimes night-time riding can so quickly improve a rather average ride into something above average... It was just really weird...Since it had only re-opened due to a breakdown we had no actors first time... So as we got off, we did it again as the actors were now present... 5 in total including 1 wraith (personally wanted more in the area itself) and of course, Thirteen Girl herself, who was and extremely good actor and had everyone in the queue watching her mesmerized... The actors certainly helped improve the already improved dark atmosphere in the queue...Certainly a good, if long, cold and tiring day...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageRide CountOblivion - 2Thirteen - 3Rita - 1Nemesis - 3Skelvin - 2Runaway Mine Train - 1Sea-Life - 1Maurauder's Mayhem - 1Charlie - 1Hex - 1Air - 1

Boiler House is getting mixed reviews. Personally for me - it's the best maze this year - if you're at the back 1/2 of the line too - it's absolute madness. In fact I would say it's the most non-stop horror maze I have been in. There are double the actors to 2009 and it's also considerably much longer, too. Some people seem to think it's poor, though.:)

• 2 weeks later...

So went to Alton Towers yesterday. Not the best decision as another 28,000 people also decided to descend upon the park. The good thing however about visiting on the busiest of days is that you see that when the park is near capacity, it copes very well. Due to problems waking up we only left our Stafford hotel at 9:30. The drive to Uttoxeter was easy going but once we hit the small town, the road traffic to Alton stretched for a good 8 miles. This is why YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON TIME TO PARKS.We did eventually get to the park at 12, the monorail queue lasted 5 minutes so even when the queue stretches past Adventure Golf, it's worth getting the train to the entrance. It became apparent quite early on that the park was busy as every shop, ride, attraction seemed to be at bursting point. After queuing 15 minutes for some drinks (and encountering a flash mob) we descened upon Terror of the Towers. We queued an hour and whilst Marc wasn't impressed the rest of us seemed to enjoy it. Because it's in the Towers it does feel more epic in scale then just walking around a marquee. We next decided to go for Th13teen as Michaela had never been on before. Again, we queued an hour for the Intamin wonder. I did come off wondering why we'd bothered but alas, it wasn't completely awful.After another exciting Pizza/Pasta dinner (well worth every penny) we went to queue for Oblivion. The queue-board didn't even bother telling us the queue time so we went for it anyway. We queued pretty much from the entrance all the way up the hill. It only took an hour which in my opinion is pretty impressive. The next ride was Spinball. Maurer Sohne are just a major contradiciton. There ride experience is brilliant but everything else about them is shoddy. Next was an hour long queue for Nemesis. Bloody brilliant ride, enough said. Next was onto Air and finally a ride on Rita. Yes we only got on 6 rides, yes the park was heaving and yes the park wasn't running completely on full capacity (Several areas close early at dusk including the Gardens) but we had a great time. I was surprised the queues for the coasters only took an hour. After years of hearing nightmare stories of 3 hour queues for Nemesis and Air, to only queue an hour for things impressed me on such a busy day.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

It took you 150 minutes to get 8 miles??? :(

No it didn't, as they left from Stafford (WOOOOO!) and hit the traffic after Uttoxeter... I'm not suprised considering the traffic can be an absolute hell... Especially with those roads...But yay for Mark! Where did you stay in little old Staffs?

• 3 months later...

Ohhhh, is it that time of year already? Where HAS the time gone...Yesterday, being the Facebook Deals day, had to be attended to not only ride Nemesis again, but also see how well the staff would cope with it, a decent test for the new year...Great news is, that it all went smoothly... Everything meant to be open bar Toadstool was open, we had absolutely no problems with getting the tickets, AND we even got the free hotel room from the opposite end of the park...Fab times...Weather wise it began ok until about 1 when it started to chill up fiercely... Was just "OMG!" for the rest of the day but Nemesis makes it all better (and Duel, as it was indoors)... However, getting rid of the rays in Sealife for the bollocky spider crabs was a stupid decision... Urgh...Had a scary-ass drive back to Towers from Leek (as we went back to Leek with the prospect of Paul, but couldn't really be bothered as seeing it next week), due to dark country roads and so much fog that we couldn't actually see where we were going... Scary times...All in all, a good day, and excites me for the main season...Ride CountNemesis - 2Air - 2Duel - 3RMT - 1Sharkbait - 1Heave Ho - 1Hex - 1Oblivion - 1Sonic - 1Doodle Doo Derby - 1Singing Barn - 1

Firstly, apologies for the lack of pictures, was trying to hide my (extreme) geekiness from my attending partner today... Emphasis on the 'trying' to However, exclaiming how and why the new Merlin Parks Top Trumps cards were wrong didn't help my cause . Neither did yelling 'OMG look at the new zombies' half way through Duel... *facepalm*We arrived about 9.50, 2 of us decided to walk, 2 of us decided to get the shuttle, sadly I was one of those that chose to walk and ended up arriving later and exhausted. Yay.Then, after experiencing the lovely new turnstiles, we were in. Now, I know (and love) how big and spread out Alton is, but I'm afraid, they have extended some of the paths. It is the only option. Haunted Hollow is now twice, if not three times as long as last year, I'm sorry it's just how it is. We arrived to a temporarily delayed Air, so decided on a quick go on Nemesis, hey-ho, we turn our backs and Air is back in operational condition. After the walk it seemed to much effort to turn our whole bodies around again so chose to carry on for Nemmy which was a lovely walk on and running fantasticabulously. Also, the person I was with for most of today had never visited today and my persuasive skills have gone up a good few levels, and seeing as the person had only ever been on the Flying Fish before, getting them on Air and Nemesis seemed a certain success. Apparently running around the park on all fours for the rest of the day was not a large enough incentive to bribe them onto Oblivion.So yes, a walk on-Nemesis and 5 minute queue for Air before heading back for Duel. Now I have in the past criticised this ride as much as anyone, but now, it is actually a great ride, great theming, music and now, smoke throughout the whole ride, enough where you can see the whole of your laser beam. Next time your on it, try looking at the car behind you, 5 people shooting lasers frantically looked e.p.I.c.Next, onto a 5 minute queue for Runaway which, whilst great fun, is sucking at this moment in time :P Please, get some more motors on the train and give the track a bit of work. I'm asking nicely.Marauders Mayhem, and Spinball followed, SRQ of course. The cars seem to have had quite a bit of work and areas which have been bumpy (not rough) in the past seemed to be smoothed out.A solo ride on Oblivion followed, although irritatingly they have changed the line for SRQ, hopefully just for February, which confused me into leaving the short Main queue for a hopefully shorter Single Rider Queue which must have taken twice as long, still, it only took 10 minutes. It was irritating though how, out of I think 4 shuttles, every other one was being sent empty, and on one station, I'm guessing the throughput must have been like 2, maybe 3 pph. -.-Hex was next and twas also pretty awesome, was nice to be in a group where everyone stayed silent, audio still sucks in the vault though. Was pretty pleased when the newbie said she loved it though, made me feel like it's not just us geeks who appreciate it.Twirling Toadstools was next, although made some strange sounds from within and was slightly irritating as I think the lovely old dear operating forgot to press the correct button, we were raised but not oscillating for half the ride.Further rides on Nemesis, Duel, Runaway, and even a visit to the Sealife followed. And wow, the crabs have made that quite a bit worse. The crabs don't even seem that spectacularly big when in such a large tank with nothing going on.Piccies!You guys better appreciate this, but I conceded to the geeky devil on my right shoulder and video'd the hand for ya'll... the things I do for you eh ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GEdwEUGAZYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjLarLugjAsPosted ImageThis looks awesome by the way, everyone in the queue was just looking at it. :)Posted ImageTank of suck.Posted ImageNew food hut seems to have also been put in the Congo queue.Posted ImageMy camera fails in bad weather. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageThanks for reading, OR , thanks for scrolling to the bottom and looking at the pictures :PAND, I know the video's suck, but hey, how much better can you do when your attempting to not seem nerdy recording a moving hand. :PRide count3 x Nemesis3 x Duel2 x Runaway1 x Marauders Mayhem1 x Oblivion1 x Spinball1 x Air1 x Hex1 x Twirling Toadstool

Popped to Alton today, for the final day of park opening before main season on March 26th. Was pretty quiet compared to most of the week, perhaps the weather put people off. Was nice to say "good riddance" to the park in this state - as much as I like getting a few rides in at this time of year, the park lacks the soul of the main season.Arrived on park 10:15am, left park 4:15pm.Ride CountAir x 2Nemesis x 5Duel x 1RMT x 1Sharkbait Reef x 1Sonic Spinball x 2Oblivion x 2Hex x 1Twirling Toadstool x 1Had lunch at Explorers, was really good - although note price rise to £8.95 this year. Bring on March!:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna be so bored of Towers this time next week...Went on Monday and today... Sooooo...MONDAY - 28th MARCHThis day I went with Nicky and the day started poorly what with the Monorail dying and seeing lots of coaches... However, the park in the end was very much dead...Thing is, doing this report now means I've completely forgotten how the day went, but we did basically all the major rides (Thirteen twice in 5 minutes in the middle of the day as it unsuprisingly was shutted) and everything else... Was a fun day in the end, and got to pester Peter a lot on Ripsaw (which was dying horribly)... Sure Nicky can help with mentions of going on Duel and the like...SATURDAY - 2nd APRILToday I went to meet up with a couple of people from CF and was actually well worth it... The park was busy but it was still a very enjoyable day...I mean, ANY day at Towers that starts at 10 and involves getting 5 rides on Nemesis (once in front, twice in back), without any queue HAS to be good... Especially the way Nemesis is running...I was obviously by myself at this point but after my 5th go the others had arrived and so I pottered back to Towers Street to meet them... Only for the decision of first place to go to be Nemesis... Bugger... As I didn't fancy it again (I'm losing my touch), I bag-bitched and a short time later was rejoined by those who went on... After seeing Air's queue of silliness it was off to Duel...It's the first chance I've had to properly look at the queue additions this year, and they do look fab, aside from that was the typical Duel ride, and I was surprised to get 45000 odd with 5 people in the car... Even if I was second...After that we headed over to Oblivion via Haunted Hollow, which has lack of Duel guitar, upsetting one of my friends, so we laughed and headed towards a 40 minute queue, possibly the longest I've ever queued for Blivvy... Life eh? Still an awesome ride when the mist is on... Love it and it's gotten me really excited for Krake... ;)Lunch was called, and Woodcutters became the port of call, as I had their tasty as hell ribs... Seriously, this is like, the best place in Towers (though I am getting sick of it) for food... Merlin don't get praised enough for their food improvements in my opinion, unless it's Chicken Shack...Afterwards we learned that Thirteen was dead (queue evacuated), and as Rita is crap, we went on Hex, which was as usual fantastic... I love watching people's reactions on this and today was no exception... God Hex is awesome... Why can't Chessie get a Madhouse?Hex done and Thirteen still shut, we headed over towards Mutiny Bay, and 3 people went on Battle Galleons, which is really slow even without a queue... Strange times, and our interaction was denied by them being on the wrong side to the pathways... Shame ;)Some people then wanted to go on Flume, alas, some of us didn't want this, so we went into SeaLife... Which was bland as usual... Though they have a new Nurse Shark in the tunnel, which is MASSIVE! Awesome addition...As people were wet, Rapids were called, and with a boat of 8 we had an epically heavy boat of wetness... I GOT A WET ARSE! ;) Water decided to come right onto my right side onto the seat and I was not impressed... Sad times...Runaway Train then happened, which was bland and involved yelling at people in the boat because they didn't wave at us... Idiots ¬¬To finish off the day, headed back to Oblivion for more fun times, even though the batcher was terrible... Oh wells...So was a fab day, was kinda nice to go with other people for a change lol... Might have been busy and not involving Thirteen, Rita or Air, but, still awesome...

Sure Nicky can help with mentions of going on Duel and the like...

OK. Here is Monday from my perspective ;)Having decided to forgo ERT (and at first thought we would regret this), we got to Towers close to 10. Tried to attempt the monorail but it was just generally failing at life. Ended up walking from the car park which was the first time I have done this. We passed a scary number of coaches for a Monday in March.We tried for Thirteen first but it was broken so it was off to Oblivion. Nothing liking walking round and round in circles through the queue line. I think it was Rita next before heading over to Forbidden Valley to pester Peter (and also Nemesis). Air's queue scared us so we just went to Nemesis. We then tried for Duel.

It's the first chance I've had to properly look at the queue additions this year, and they do look fab, aside from that was the typical Duel ride, and I was surprised to get 45000 odd with 5 people in the car... Even if I was second...

This is because you always have to rush through with me because I'm a scaredy cat. This ended up being attempt 1 at Duel as we were just boarding when told not to as an alarm was going off so it was out via the disabled entrance.Mine train and rapids next before going to Sealife just for a quick wander through as usual. Still miss the rays, stupid spider crabs. Headed back towards the towers and ended up at Charlie. A bit of boat stackage and stupid people meant that we missed the TV room and had to stand in the spot room for a while after surprising one of the staff who wasn't expecting us. There was only one elevator being used which meant they were sending around empty boats.Woodcutters next which seems to be the go to place for us but the service was DREADFUL. I was stood trying to order for at least 20 minutes. At least they filled our AP flask up so that saved me some money on drinks.We then did Hex where the speakers are still quiet but it was good to do it with a few people, especially ones who didn't understand what was going on.Camped out at Thirteen as we watched it continuely test. They were sending people away but it was getting obvious that it would open. Waited for the phone call to open the gates before managing to do two rides with only very short waits. The drop still makes me scream and I didn't realise the backwards section was actually pretty forceful when you are near the front.Duel attempt 2 equalled an actual ride. Had my eyes shut as usual but went on for a second time with my eyes open. Wasn't so bad apart from when the ride had to be reset and which meant when it started moving I jumped at the first scary thing because at first I just thought all the lights were off.*tries to remember what else they did*I think we then went and pestered Peter for the rest of the day with a ride on Nemesis and Air in between (which actually had 0 minutes queue, walked literally straight on)

Brief report from today. I don't often write these anymore, but had a really fantastic time on park. Aside from one or two niggles, Alton was running very smoothly with all rides running at capacity from the word go. However, since the park was quiet (I presume sub 10k on park), some rides took shuttles/trains off later on - although some of these remained walk on. Th13teen went down to two trains but was walk on most of the day, Oblivion went to one station but was walk on. Only technical delays I was aware of was a short period on Air when it went down to one train but this was rectified and a very brief stop on Ripsaw... Ripsaw was running the rare programme 8 nearly all day - cue many rides and insanely high speed flyovers! The weather held out for most of the day too - with staff in good moods and lots of interaction. Had a good meal at Explorers Pizza Pasta - which wasn't too busy. Plus Points:+ High throughputs maintained regardless of queues being short, such as Nemesis on 2 all day.+ Very friendly and interactive staff+ Misters back on Oblivion for the first time this season+ Smoke on Nemesis Atomic Tours bus+ Minimal disruption caused by breakdownsMinus Points:- Selling of refil cups as soon as you walk through the turnstiles.- Some staff pushing restraints a little over zealously on Rita/Th13teen.- Re Ride policy. Damn annoying.Did more rides than in many years today, as follows:Sonic Spinball x 1Oblivion x 2Enterprise x 1Hex x1Twirling Toadstool x 1Rita x 3Th13teen x 5Nemesis x 4Ripsaw x 5Air x 1Duel x 1Rapids x 4RMT x 1Flume x 1 :)

If you ask for 8, they tend not to - as even with a small queue they don't use it. You will sometimes get it for last ride, though. If the queue is longer I always find it's best asking for 4 - as you get the loops... 7 is good, too.As a teacher, you can probably understand I am not often at a theme park on a week day in term time! Today was a blessing.

I visited Alton Towers yesterday. (8/4/11)It was a very successful trip, all rides running on full capacity, and the ride teams were dispatching at excellent rates (as always at Alton) :D We firstly went into X-Sector and got 3 rides on Oblivion during the first 20 minutes of ERT, the ride team were having to dispatch empty shuttles; simply because there was literally no queue at some times and Alton have their stupid 'no re-ride policy.' Then, we headed into the Dark Intamin Forest and got 1 ride on Rita during the last 10 minutes of ERT, after this it was a straight walk on to Th13teen...Next up after a trip on the Skyride was Forbidden Valley with Nemesis first (walk on), Nemesis was running insanely intense as usual, the tours bus also had smoke and Air times were had after this. Air was then only a 5 minute wait in the station, I have also now discovered how the back row is certainly the best row on Air too. Didn't get on Ripsaw all day, don't know why, just didn't :) . Duel did not open until about 13:00, so we then carried on to RMT, The Flume (which has had some painting work done) and then Congo River Rapids, these all just had about a 5 minute queue again and it was nice to get 3 goes round on RMT as well as the boiler having smoke coming out the chimney. Spinball had about a 40 minute queue in the early afternoon-so I got a fastrack for that. It was then onto X-Sector again for another ride on Oblivion, then KFC sat on the oblivion area by the drop followed by two more ride on Oblivion after this. (I really did have a thing for Oblivion Yesterday! ;) ) The trip then followed with more rides around the park and an a Merlin AP renewal at the end of the day! :DGood Points.

• Rides Running at full capacity & Ride teams being extremely quick at batching and dispatching.
  • A quiet day on the park for what could have been inset days for Schools.
  • All effects working on rides (Rita's smoke and Th13teens smoke behind the station, Oblivion had nice mist too.
  • Most things about the day!
Bad Points.
  • The Re-Ride policy when there is NO QUEUE&they send EMPTY Shuttles/half empty trains.
  • No major rides broke down, the Skyride had a problem for about 1/2 hour, but then started again. The Twirling Toadstools closed at about 13:00 due to a technical problem.
  • Rita had 1 breakdown, which looked to be something like a problem with a sensor on one of the break fins. It reopened again after having a queue evac.
RideCount:Oblivion-6Air-3Th13teen-2Sonic Spinball-2Rita-1Nemesis-1RMT-1Duel-1CRR-1The Flume-1Charlie-1Queues...Nemesis-0mins most of the day, up to 15 later in the dayOblivion-0mins all dayAir-0mins in the morning, up to about 20-30 later in the dayTh13teen-got up to 30 mins but was back to 10 mins after 2:30Rita-Had a long queue all day, probably 40 mins or moreSpinball-30-40 mins most of the dayThe Flume-got up to 30 minsEverything else had pretty much very small or no queues....Got the Alton Towers Monopoly, it's actually a really good game and although Oblivion is Apparently cheaper than the Gallopers Carousel and Th13teen and Rita are the most expensive, it is good Monopoly quality and has some quite funny things on the chance cards like 'you queue jumped, pay 200M.'So yeah, Thanks for Reading my almost Essay-like TR. :D An overall Awesome day at the Towers!Sorry, I didn't get many pictures. *no more Emoticons allowed* : P

Duel opened at 1pm?I'm sure as hell I went on it at like, 12 :)Yeah there were a few odd breakdowns here and there, Skyride, Rita, Rapids and Oblivion all had issues that I saw, but all opened again (Blivvy was down for about 10 minutes)...Also, no Hex? Poor show old chap... If there's time for Charlie there's time for Hex...