Duncanc

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Amarghh said:

Near Taunton in Somerset! Trac'orrrrs an' all down here.

My mum's friend used to live in Taunton and we would go there allllll the time. It was a massive house with a hot tub, a swimming pool in a conservatory, a trampoline, and a huge garden, but then she sold it and moved to Scotland and left everything there. I loved Taunton, still probably one of my favourite parts of the country.

On 07/02/2017 at 8:27 PM, Han30 said:

I live in Farnham in Surrey which is possibly the most boring town.....ever.  No cinema or anything mildly entertaining unless you enjoy scabby skateboard parks.  We don't even have a McDonalds or Burger King :pardon:

How do you survive!? Don't think I could live without a McDonald's or BK :o :')

Southsea now for 3 and a half years after living in Farnborough & Camberley the rest of my life - I don't miss home one jot to be honest, there's always something going on in Southsea/Portsmouth - free music, events, markets, arts and craft events... then there's a great community of local independent businesses (pubs, restaurants etc.) that I'm proud to know as friends. Portsmouth has a bit of a bad rep but I honestly love it here. Having the sea at the end of my road and Southsea Common 15 minutes away... plus Victorious Festival every year, I just love it :wub:

Oh and and it's considerably cheaper than home too! It's things like takeaways and taxis where you notice it - at home I'd never ever get a taxi but round here there's so much competition (even more so with Uber too) that it's cheaper if there's 2 of you to get a taxi than get a bus! :D