Angry Birds 4D Experience

Marc

I went on this for the first time today, and I must admit, I absolutely loved it! I went in as a bit of a "Let my lunch go down time filler", and I must admit that I forgot how spacious it was in their. Last time I went in there was for Pirates 4D, and it's obviously changed a lot. I think that the minimal theming inside helps to keep everyone glued to the screen.
The actual movie and 4D effects were way beyond what I thought! Definitely one of the better 4D experiences I've had even with the theme being for a much younger demographic. Some good laughs, and effects. Definitely a great addition to the park!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another first time of being bothered to do something yesterday.

Thought this was alright really. It's no pirates (and pirates should never have left as everything since has been money spent on making something worse, which is the worst kind of 'investment' there is), some of the effects are a bit repetitive (and the water a bit aggressive!), but overall a fun little thing and I'm glad the theater is back.

I find the whole of the Angry Birds Land 'theming' less offensive than I did at first, it's still tat though.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Mattgwise said:

I thought the cinema was changing to something else for FN? Confused? 

It's changed to Screamplexx for Fright Nights, yes, with shows starting from 3pm.

I can't remember what happened last year, but I assume this year they're planning to run shows of Angry Birds at 12pm, 1pm and 2pm? Which is confusing, since the signage for Screamplexx will be up, putting people off.

Unless, of course, they're simply planning on running this on 28th September (a non-FN day), and be done with it.

That's my concern with this. All well and good offering this, but if people don't use it, they'll end up retracting it. And given the time of year, I don't see anyone really using it..

• 3 years later...