How would you improve The Smiler?

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

I don't see why it can't just be replaced by a Storm Surge clone.

I agree. They could of at least made it look like Storm Surge. Would of looked great with the track yellow, blue and red and the supports just left grey. Oh and obviously take away the marmaliser and don't play the theme music.

• 2 years later...

It's a shame that with all of the time it spent closed they didn't take the opportunity to improve things that were so clearly wrong with it from day one. As far as I could tell it was simply switched off on the day of the accident and switched on again this year, with nothing done in the mean time, not even any cleaning!

1 hour ago, pluk said:

It's a shame that with all of the time it spent closed they didn't take the opportunity to improve things that were so clearly wrong with it from day one. As far as I could tell it was simply switched off on the day of the accident and switched on again this year, with nothing done in the mean time, not even any cleaning!

...or a repaint :(

In all seriousness, now we can start moving on from the crash, I hope they bring back all the audio containing the words "Corrected" and that the Lord of Darkness' "Welcome to eternal darkness" line returns on Blivvy too. I imagine they probably won't bother to do it until next season but either way, I hope they bring them back! 

I mean, outside the shop there's that board/sign thingy about the marmaliser which mentions how you "Hurtle under the leg"...:pardon: