News Desk

Cringle

Hi all,Been working on a few bits and bobs today, I know a few people have been having some problems with the new software, hopefully all should be ironed out now, but if anyone is having any more problems please do let us know, but before you do we recommended clearing all cookies / history associated with Mania hub, this has fixed alot of issues for my self.On a side note if you head to your profile and click on "Edit My Profile" you now have a Manage Facebook button, this will link up things such as your profile pictures / status's with the forum, its pretty customisable so you can choose exactly what's posted where.Let us know of any additional comments.CheersMarc

• 1 month later...

Hi all,As you may (or may not!) know we are working on bringing you a new version of TPM this year, aiming to launch around the start of the 2012 season.A major step in bringing the new site to life will be Beta Testing, which will involve going over the site using its features and reporting any issues you come across and I think it would be nice to get some members of the community involved in this :)So if your interested in helping out and getting a sneaky new look at the new TPM drop me a PM letting me know your interested, along with which internet browser you use and we will select from there. CheersMarc

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

We have rearranged some of the forums as you will notice to tidy things up slightly.

Where we can we've removed Sub Forums as these are often quiet and forgotten about and we now have more emphasis on Thorpe Park, as we are Thorpe Park Mania after-all!

If you have any comments / feedback / suggestions please let us know :)

I quite like it! I do think the 'Theme Park Polls' should be moved to 'Other Theme Parks' though, as polls aren't just about Thorpe (even though most are!), and maybe just have the 'Rest of the World' and 'General Discussion' as one subforum? Just seems like they could be combined together, and the main page just feels a bit longer than it needs to be - though that might just be because it's new. :tongue:

I quite like it! I do think the 'Theme Park Polls' should be moved to 'Other Theme Parks' though, as polls aren't just about Thorpe (even though most are!), and maybe just have the 'Rest of the World' and 'General Discussion' as one subforum? Just seems like they could be combined together, and the main page just feels a bit longer than it needs to be - though that might just be because it's new. :tongue:

Agreed, for the polls we just need to move the topics to the correct forums till we can remove that forum :)

Glad this has been a popular move so far! There's a bit of sorting of stray topics in the wrong sections to shift about but I've just done a fair bit and we'll trawl through over the next couple of days and tidy it up. We'll also be taking a look at the off topic section as well. Ideas, suggestions and feedback always welcome!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of an Awards Bar, but remain somewhat sceptical about ones relating to user posts, as it could lead to people nonsense-posting 'just to get the award'.

Could work either way, as it is nice to show people who are being dedicated to the forum, but at the same time, could go the wrong way.

Edited by JoshC.

I like the idea of an Awards Bar, but remain somewhat sceptical about ones relating to user posts, as it could lead to people nonsense-posting 'just to get the award'.

Could work either way, as it is nice to show people who are being dedicated to the forum, but at the same time, could go the wrong way.

Implying that there isn't much nonsense posted on here already...