News Desk

Cringle

Am liking the new design on my laptop but found it confusing on my mobile - but probably just because it takes me a while to adjust to change

10 hours ago, pluk said:

I know! The pic is lost in an unknown avatar site I can not recall which is apparently no longer compatible wit TPM

On the plus side, my current 'normal' face is fairly monkey-like anyway.

Nah, can't see the monkey resemblence!

Thanks to JamminGamer, Ol' monkey face is BACK!

I like the new version BTW. A slightly darker background to give a little bit of distinction to the start and end of individual posts would probably be an improvement. And there doesn't seem to be a link back to the main site anywhere, unless I'm being dumb?

Also, I know this was something discussed recently without resolution, but think the more modern look of the forum makes the logo stand out as a bit dated

5 hours ago, pluk said:

Thanks to JamminGamer, Ol' monkey face is BACK!

I like the new version BTW. A slightly darker background to give a little bit of distinction to the start and end of individual posts would probably be an improvement. And there doesn't seem to be a link back to the main site anywhere, unless I'm being dumb?

Also, I know this was something discussed recently without resolution, but think the more modern look of the forum makes the logo stand out as a bit dated

I agree. A modern layout deserves a modern logo.

I'll see what I can russell up!

34 minutes ago, pluk said:

That's what I was thinking Josh. 

Doubt it gets used all that much, but think it should be there somewhere. 

Done!

31 minutes ago, JamminGamer said:

After exchanging messages with pluk I noticed that when you receive a message you get 2 types of notifications at the top of the screen. 1 Under the bell icon and 1 under the message icon. It seems a bit redundant to get notified twice when getting a message though it's obviously not a glaring issue :P

I doubt this is something we can change but can look into it :)