News Desk

Cringle

Well, we all hope you have been enjoying our fan-tastic brand new site design and all of its innovative new features. We know how exciting this change with all the new special features in the spotlight, however theres more to come. The Thorpe Park Mania team are working all their spare time to bring you even more fantastic new features for the future. Here will be place where you can find the rundown of all the great surprises we have in store for you, even before they are officially announced on the main website - you lucky bunch.

• 8 months later...

Haha, you wouldn't believe how long I spent just coming up with the colours alone. Purple and Green complement each other beautifully, while the blue and orange also complement each other. Kinda breaks it all up, rather than just the orange and blue we had before. But yeah, glad you like it.

Give it up everyone to the newest Team Members of Mania Hub, Mike and Ian! *crowd goes wild*It’s good to have them aboard and they’ll be working hard with the rest of the team to bring you Chessington and Alton Mania as well as giving you a slap if you step out of line on the forum. But seriously they’ll ban you. ;)

• 2 months later...

I just wuna say mr Alexxx thanks for all the hard work you put into the site (before anyone goes rawr I know it wasnt all his work!)) its been appreciated :D God knows when you joined but it was when I was way n00byer than I am now (so were you :D!) So yea I hope we still see you posting around on here!

All, We all now have new email addresses for sitey stuff, they are as follows:Me!: marc[at]maniahub.comMark: mark[at]maniahub.comCraig: craig[at]maniahub.comJack: jack[at]maniahub.comIan: ian[at]maniahub.comMike: mike[at]maniahub.comGeneral emails go to eithercontact[at]maniahub.com or happymaniateam[at]maniahub.comRelevant pages will be updated shortly.CheersMarc

I thought that people, who are employed members of formentioned theme parks (Chessie/Thorpe/Alton) arent allowed to be on these forums?Well, can browse, but can't post > something mentioned in the contracts

I doubt many people will be able to answer your question if that is the case then, so it's pointless asking.

They aren't supposed to, neither are they allowed to have ANY form of Park media on their computer or phone.

I'm not too sure as to how the park would find that one out if a staff member had park media on their phone to be honest, where did you hear that from by the way?