News Desk

Cringle

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,Just a quick post to say a huge thank you to you all for your amazing support over the past year or so. We have hit a huge milestone of over 700 registered members on the forums now which is an amazing achievement which shows how much both the site and forum have come in this time. Along with this, we would like to thank THORPE PARK for their continued support and backing though out the sites life span and even more so now with us being the official fansite. We have many exciting things lined up for the site this season, we look forward to revealing them to you all soon =]ThanksMarc

• 2 months later...

Just a few up-dates. You may have noticed a few changes over the last months in the TPM admin/mod team. Basically I left the admin team due to personal reasons, and Jack Dann was added to the admin team to help the moderation. Over this time Marc, Rich and Ian have had a few major changes to their lives which has meant that the forum has suffered a tiny bit when it comes to posts being deleted, member warnings and the like.It is for this reason that I have been re-instated as an admin for a time just to help the others out. Hopefully you'll notice the changes immediately. As a member I noticed the forum slipping so hopefully the old standards will return for a lot of you. Any forum problems, please PM me as I have far more time then the others these days.Thank you for your continued support of TPM :)

Can we actually get people to chat and not just log in for 5 mins. Say hey and go!

It was said at during on of the first chats I think, that there will be designated times introduced soon - the opening now is rather soft. In other words, proper chats with a lot of people will be coming soon...

• 2 months later...

Not so much news , just to let everybody know that I am now back on the forums and will be using my harsh moderating style in full force once again :P. Shall be on here as much as possible, seems to be alot of new members so just thought I'd say Hi really :P Speak to you all soon.JD

Not so much news , just to let everybody know that I am now back on the forums and will be using my harsh moderating style in full force once again :P. Shall be on here as much as possible, seems to be alot of new members so just thought I'd say Hi really :P Speak to you all soon.JD

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...