Drayton Manor

rollerross11

problem is I'll still visit anyway for the sake of it for the good/fun rides they got... but damn they seriously need something new in the thrill department! although it appears they have struck gold with the thomas franchise and the younger family market though - which is a shame for us thrill seekers - maybe having such great years though means they are saving up for something big? as they don't have the sort of money just to invest in something multi million every few years! we'll see...

They were meant to get family friendly launch coaster over the lake it's look really good planning wise but after talking to one of the managers during a trip they had to put it on ice for now as I can not remember why it was although they are trying to buy more land and he has planes for a woody and a 100% woody not a hybrid although I'm not sure when there building it there both in there 10 year plan so hopefully sooner then later

• 2 weeks later...

DOUBLE POST...

Drayton Manor now posting the obvious

'Yes, we're getting a new attraction! But what type? Tell us what kind of ride you would like to see here at the park!'

Probably doesn't make any difference as they already know what they're getting, unless this could be for help with future investments... although we haven't seen a thrilling one in countless years!

Posted to their Twitter: "New attraction teaser- stomach-churning, g-forces, loops, dives, banks, weightlessness. Who is excited? "

Sounds promising!

I honestly think this will be an Air Race.

EDIT: from their website " Air Race takes riders are taken on an amazing journey which replicates the experiences and sensations of acrobatic aeroplane flight With banks, loops, dives, and weightlessness, that will test even the most experienced thrill seekers"

I don't believe, I know this is an air race now, they have essentially copy and pasted that tweet from zamperla's website but they tweaked it slightly.