Eidderf

Walibi Holland

36 minutes ago, Martin Doyle said:

About time Europe started getting more RMC’s to go along with Wildfire!! Now if the UK could hurry up and give us one, that would very much be appreciated!!

Untamed looks like it’s going to be a very strong contender for the best coaster in Europe when it’s open (It’s RMC so I’d expect nothing less than a solid coaster) and will also make Walibi Holland a real must do park given the park also consists of Goliath, Lost Gravity and El Condor.... ok only two of those are great!!... jury is still out on Lost Gravity. Can’t wait to get to this park at some time in 2019. 

Just for that comment alone you should be submitted to a day's worth of riding hell Condor, the worst coaster known to man. 

That ought to set you straight...or rather, not, since you'll probably end up with a broken spine :) 

1 hour ago, JoshC. said:

Just for that comment alone you should be submitted to a day's worth of riding hell Condor, the worst coaster known to man. 

That ought to set you straight...or rather, not, since you'll probably end up with a broken spine :) 

Just a little joke on my part!! 😛 

I would rather marathon Saw than endure that!!

I'd rather ride Condor than Saw, or it battered me so much I literally forgot the entire experience...

MP Express is a far worse SLC...

7 hours ago, Benin said:

I'd rather ride Condor than Saw, or it battered me so much I literally forgot the entire experience...

MP Express is a far worse SLC...

The first half of MP Express is copeable though. Condor is terrible from the second you leave the lift hill until about 2 hours later when the headache begins to go away.

You're definitely suffering from PTSD - post traumatic SLC disorder...

Step up under flip is such a silly name for an inversion, especially since it's effectively just a bloody barrel roll.

Still loving the update and the series though. Maybe it's because we don't know the layout and it's such an exciting development, but this feels like the best Dutch making of series there's been from a park.

Robin Hood auction, for all those obscure pieces of cred you want!

Plus an entire coaster car!