Fantasy Island Skegness

EC!

Millenium is surprisingly great actually, like I really enjoyed it...

Odyssey is just dreadful though, like most SLCs, especially when you factor in it's hardly ever bloody open in the first place... I was lucky to get it myself on my first trip and even that involved waiting for 3 hours (although granted, that was because of a thunderstorn rather than wind)...

What good things?

It's a Vekoma SLC, it shares pretty much every flaw they have, even with the brand new trains the other year it was still rough as hell... It's also pretty boring and the wind really affects the ride in a negative manner (when it's running) in a similar way to how Big One can feel sluggish if the wind is against it...

What good things?

It's a Vekoma SLC, it shares pretty much every flaw they have, even with the brand new trains the other year it was still rough as hell... It's also pretty boring and the wind really affects the ride in a negative manner (when it's running) in a similar way to how Big One can feel sluggish if the wind is against it...

That it's bumpy enough to be fun but not as rough as Infusion on a bad day (bear in mind that not everyone wants glass smooth coasters - I certainly don't), has some force in places and a good first drop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...