EC!

Fantasy Island Skegness

Was it ever on track in the first place?

Let's hope they dump the shabby market at minimum, that's a lot of space that is better used for, well anything really...

The Mellors are very good at their business. Been a major key player in the ride business for quite a few years. With their knowledge of unique rides which are not in the UK at all and all that they know I think they can bring something amazing to Fantasy Island. 

This is definitely good news for the park. Hopefully the place has a future now.

Would be nice if they bring in some new attractions and update existing ones [which I know is already happening with Odyssey]. Can't say I'm a big fan of that market though.

I still have the rucksack I brought there, about 10 years ago.

The biggest concern I have for the park is the weather. The amount of times I have heard that Millennium and Odyssee are down, due to high winds is beyond belief, which is a shame, because they are two good quality coasters.

Millenium is surprisingly great actually, like I really enjoyed it...

Odyssey is just dreadful though, like most SLCs, especially when you factor in it's hardly ever bloody open in the first place... I was lucky to get it myself on my first trip and even that involved waiting for 3 hours (although granted, that was because of a thunderstorn rather than wind)...

What good things?

It's a Vekoma SLC, it shares pretty much every flaw they have, even with the brand new trains the other year it was still rough as hell... It's also pretty boring and the wind really affects the ride in a negative manner (when it's running) in a similar way to how Big One can feel sluggish if the wind is against it...

What good things?

It's a Vekoma SLC, it shares pretty much every flaw they have, even with the brand new trains the other year it was still rough as hell... It's also pretty boring and the wind really affects the ride in a negative manner (when it's running) in a similar way to how Big One can feel sluggish if the wind is against it...

That it's bumpy enough to be fun but not as rough as Infusion on a bad day (bear in mind that not everyone wants glass smooth coasters - I certainly don't), has some force in places and a good first drop.

I think it looks great actually.

Yes this isnt a new coaster, just a new paint job, but When the majority of recent additions to the UK have been painted white, grey or black it makes a change to have a brightly coloured coaster.

The Mellors really seem to have turned the place around. 

*voms*

If it had been purple and a complimentary colour, then sure... But the lime supports just make it an assault on the senses (like Skegness in general really)...