Mafia: TPM Edition

Deleted Users

From Madame Leota

tumblr_static_dc0ihb0vsl4wkk8ckgowk040s.

It appears us townies have got to Lynch this Mafia member before the deadline - well done townies!

##Vote J.S217

Is it guilty to tell the truth? 
Is it guilty if you stand for it? 
The truth they said will set you free.
Yet, they force you to say, 
The opposite of what it may.

Asking me if I am guilty? 
For taking the penalty, 
Of what the truth I say? 
Whatever you call me, 
I still remain as I can be, 
Don't force me to live my way, 
The truth will set me free, 
So never I feel being guilty! 

You want me to tell a lie? 
And you even curse me to die? 
Your friends never ever say 'Hi! '
Who cares if you deceive them in your cry
And our relation is not an apple pie, 
What matter most is the truth that apply, 
Even in all aspects you deny, 
I am willing to say goodbye, 
For the young generation's eyes.

~Majority vote reached! J.S217 has been lynched!~

Confident after finding their first mafia guy yesterday, the town wasted no time searching for the next...

gallery-rita01.jpg

Once the fastest driver in the Thunder Rock Rally of Ug Land, Rita’s being was corrupted by the creeping vines and branches of the looming forest! The juxtaposition of malevolent nature and mechanical spawned a creature of fuming evil that no one has even seen! Her blistering speed is now used and abused to carry out unsavoury tasks undetected.

J.S217, Mafia-Aligned Ninja, has been lynched Day 4!

J.S217 had one power. Speed Demon – Whenever Rita visits a victim and kills them, she moves so quickly that onlookers cannot spot her. You are immune to the eyes of watchers and trackers and therefore should carry out kills for your mafia team! Additionally, not even doctors or bodyguards can save your victims!

----

It is now Night 4! Send me your night actions if you have them! If you have me on text, facebook etc feel free to send them that way~~~

Day 1 no one believed him. Now however he is more trusted by the town. Maybe they can finally work together! The door opens and shuts again. Oh it's probably just one of his new town pals!

"The Smiler is not two coasters!"

YDsjxXO.jpg?1

Tommy, Town-Aligned Miller, Robb Alvey has been killed via verbal insult Night 4!

Tommy had no powers, however if a cop investigated him, they would receive a guilty verdict. This means they were likely to assume he was part of the mafia!

It is now Day 5! Day 5 will last approximately 2 days!

----

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Players not voting: Cornflakes, Dan9, kinnaird, Mark9, Peaj, pluk

5 Town Players remain. 1 Mafia Player remains.

Kinnaird scheint sehr verdächtig für mich, seit ich wähle für Menschen, die sich später als wurden Mafia begonnen , er hatte es aus für mich , scheint er wie die meisten offensichtlich für mich , aber wenn jemand etwas konkrete Hinweise zu bekommen , um zu beweisen mich nicht falsch, ich werde glücklich meine Stimme ändern.

##vote Kinnaird 

well may I put on the table that Pluk voted the same as coaster dude until coaster dude was found out.

And that Mark9 was very suspicious of his intamin love and has never answered a question to him directly in the past and only voted for a gang member after we mentioned it'll be interesting to see who does not vote for them

Kinnaird I am more than certain at the moment is a townie, so for the moment my vote will be to

[b/]##vote Mark9[\b]

His character Marc Simpson is too suspicious as it is!

The town in their infinite boredom/wisdom voted for two people to lynched... What would the outcome be!?

First up to the noose...

XLLIJSN.jpg?1

They destroyed her funglin’ safari and now they took her and put her in this horrible town. She misses the humidity and she's freezing my lips off!

Kinnaird, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Miss Hippo has been lynched Day 5. They had no additional powers.

Swiftly following...

VONwHjN.jpg?1

Confined to the frozen peak of the Matterhorn in Anaheim, the yeti has been scaring brave adventures for over fifty years. His yells are known to haunt the nightmares of the younger visitors far beyond the days of their visit. Being pulled away from his prison has allowed the yeti to set his sights on new victims. They may be a tougher scare but the reward is so much sweeter!

Mark9, Mafia-Aligned Roleblocker, Matterhorn Yeti has been lynched Day 5! He had one additional power: Frozen Roar – The Yeti focuses on a single scare target and his terrifying mixture of chills and noise prevent them from taking any actions that night. 

-------

No Mafia players remain! The town has survived and won!

~~The remaining villagers mourned their friends but rejoiced that they could now live in harmony!~~~

Some people have been asking about whether I will do this again. I do not know at the moment. It is quite time consuming to think up the theme, characters, etc and then making sure it is balanced. It is also a tad disheartening when people just don't bother to post. Well shall see. For now, thank you for tuning into this episode of... The Twilight Zone.

tumblr_n5amp11Kjk1to8b7io1_500.gif

MVP: Mark9 - he bussed his two scum buddies and fake claimed Marc Simpson.

If you want to see the mafia chat or setup documents PM me.

Thank you turtle for all your effort - I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this! Plus I'm just happy now I guessed the last Mafia member.

Cornflakes I said many a time Kinnaird was innocent without trying to make it so obvious - you fool! But mind being part of the fantastic four survivors we did well - I thought I'd be out quick.

Shame there wasn't more participation but I thought it was a fantastic idea. (I think if it's ok with your turtle steal the idea for a weekend meet in the future, if that's ok with you?) but I hope to see a second one on the forum in the future - good stuff!

Yeah, massive thanks Turtle for organising it; was good fun!  

Well done to the Mafia for getting rid of me the day before I was going to use my power too... ;)

Would love to see another one of these happen in the future.  As I say, was good fun, and it brought a bit of fun and life to the forums.  Again, thanks Turtle! :D

Shame there wasn't more participation but I thought it was a fantastic idea. (I think if it's ok with your turtle steal the idea for a weekend meet in the future, if that's ok with you?) but I hope to see a second one on the forum in the future - good stuff!

The forum game is based on the in person version so you should look up the differences. In general it is much easier to run in person games.