Mafia: TPM Edition

Deleted Users

Tommy just started this game early, congrats Tommy..  :angry:

I guess I can't really remove his post so the game is now open! I'm going to allow it since everyone has their roles EXCEPT DAN WHO NEEDS TO CLEAR HIS PMs OUT

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 8

Players not voting: CoasterDude, Cornflakes, Dan9, J.S127, JamminGamer, Jason, JoshC., kinnaird, LePaigeHalil_, Mark9, Peaj, pluk, Ryan, Tommy. 4 Days until vote deadline! If 8 votes on the same player is reached, they will be immediately lynched.

I am still listed as '12.Second to Last space' on the first post I think XD Doesn't really matter but I thought I'd let you know :P

Also when you list players as not voting do you mean that we have yet to vote or that we cannot? XD

"Hello, I am town-aligned Meet Organiser Peter (A.K.A Peaj). I hope we can get this business over with! I've only just come back from my holiday and there are meets to set up! It's bad enough that head honcho Mickey Mouse has been murdered but we need to sort this out otherwise we might not get to Blackpool in time!"

(I'm sorry in advance for my portrayal of you Peaj XD Having never met you in person I'm probably getting it completely wrong but it's all in good spirits! ;D Also I recommend this format for speaking in character: "Hello!"  and just typing normally when out of character. Just so we can keep things quick and simple :)!)

Why are you voting a woman just trying to get to the bottom of a crime that effected my whole life this "rob" is strangely talkative and is boasting if we give him time the truth might slip. Just respect your elders and who are you to vote we are all here randomly and you vote me when I don't know who YOU are! enlighten us!