Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

hehehehehehe....I listened to my sisters ipod yesterday and heard this song is so :) :)Say Ok lyrics by Vanessa Hudgens.You are fineYou are sweetBut I'm still a bit naive with my heartWhen you're close I don't breatheI can't find the words to speakI feel sparksBut I don't wanna be into youIf you are not looking for true love, oh ohNo I don't wanna start seeing youIf I can't be your only oneSo tell me when it's not alrightWhen it's not okWill you try to make me feel better?Will you say alright? (say alright)Will you say ok? (Say ok)Will you stick with me through whatever?Or run away(Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be ok)Say Ok.When you call I don't know if I should pick up the phone every timeI'm not like all my friends who keep calling up the boys, I'm so shyBut I don't wanna be into youIf you don't treat me the right waySee I can only start seeing youIf you can make my heart feel safe (feel safe)When it's not alright[ Say Ok lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]When it's not okWill you try to make me feel better?Will you say alright? (say alright)Will you say ok? (Say ok)Will you stick with me through whatever?Or run away(Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be okDon't run away, don't run away)Let me know if it's gonna be youBoy, you've got some things to proveLet me know that you'll keep me safeI don't want you to run away soLet me know that you'll call on timeLet me know that you won't be shyWill you wipe my tears awayWill you hold me closerWhen it's not alrightWhen it's not okWill you try to make me feel betterWill you say alright? (say alright)Will you say ok? (Say ok)Will you stick with me through whatever?Or run away(Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be ok)Say OK(Don't run away, don't run away)(Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be ok, don't run away)Will you say OK(Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be ok)Its so sweet :) =]

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another one :)You look at me,Like you always do.You don?t have a clue.You smile at me,You hug me,But you don?t know I want you.You play with me,You flirt with me,You tell me all your secrets.I?m always the one you run to, but to you I?m just your friend.Don?t say I love you,Don?t say you need me,Don?t say I trust you,My heart cant take it.Don?t say you want me,Don?t say you miss me,Don?t hurt me.Don?t say you love me.I try my best to rid these thoughts,Of you and I it?s so hard.When come to me, I fall back on my knees.I learned to hate love.You kiss me on the cheek,You say you?d never make it without me.It?s getting harder everyday.Please don?t say to me,Don?t say I love you,Don?t say you need me,Don?t say I trust you,My heart can?t take it.Don?t say you want me,Don?t say you miss me,Please, don?t hurt me.Don?t say you love me.Don?t say you love me.Don?t say you love me....My heart cant take it.I love you so much.But you don?t see me, no...I hate love.Don?t say I love you,Don?t say you need me,Don?t say I trust you,Unless you mean it.Don?t say you want me,Don?t say you need me,Please, don?t hurt me.Don't say you Love me.

Snow is fallin, all around meChildren playing, having funIt's the season, love and understandingMerry Christmas everyone.Time for party's, and celebrationsPeople dancing, all night longTime for presents, and exchanging kissesTime for singing, Christmas songs.We're gonna have a party tonightI'm gonna find that girlUnderneath the mistletoe, we'll kissed by candle light.Room is swaying, records playingAll the old songs, we love to hearAll I wish that everyday was ChristmasWhat a nice way to spend the year. Huu, yeah!(Sax Solo)(Shoo bi doo bi doo, doo bi doo bap,)(Shoo bi doo bi doo, doo bi doo bap,)(Shoo bi doo bi doo, doo bi doo bap,)(Shoo bi doo bi doo, doo bi doo bap,)We're gonna have a party tonightI'm gonna find that girlUnderneath the mistletoe, we'll kissed by candle light.Snow is fallin, (snow is fallin), all around me, (all around me),Children playing, (children playing), having fun, (having fun),It's the season, love and understandingMerry Christmas everyone,Merry Christmas everyone,Oah, Merry Christmas everyone.(Instrumental Break)Snow is fallin, (snow is fallin), all around me, (all around me),Children playing, (children playing), having fun, (having fun),It's the season, love and understandingMerry Christmas everyone.Snow is fallin, (snow is fallin), all around me, (all around me),Children playing, (children playing), having fun, (having fun),It's the season, love and understandingMerry Christmas everyone.Oh, snow is fallin, (snow is fallin), all around me, (all around me),Children playing, (children playing), having fun, (having fun),It's the season, love and understandingMerry Christmas everyone,Merry Christmas everyone,Oah, Merry Christmas everyone.Listening to right now (y)

ahhh...they're just so cool!!ummm...heres another...its on right now...lol...Every breath you takeEvery move you makeEvery bond you breakEvery step you takeIll be watching youEvery single dayEvery word you sayEvery game you playEvery night you stayIll be watching youOh, cant you seeYou belong to meHow my poor heart achesWith every step you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeIll be watching youSince youve gone I been lost without a traceI dream at night I can only see your faceI look around but its you I cant replaceI feel so cold and I long for your embraceI keep crying baby, baby, please...Oh, cant you seeYou belong to meHow my poor heart achesWith every breath you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeIll be watching youEvery move you makeEvery step you takeIll be watching youIll be watching youIll be watching youIll be watching youIll be watching you...I think its Police :)

Aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thingI could stay awake just to hear you breathingWatch you smile while you are sleepingWhile youre far away dreamingI could spend my life in this sweet surrenderI could stay lost in this moment foreverEvery moment spent with you is a moment I treasureDont want to close my eyesI dont want to fall asleepCause Id miss you babyAnd I dont want to miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doId still miss you babyAnd I dont want to miss a thingLying close to you feeling your heart beatingAnd I'm wondering what youre dreamingWondering if its me youre seeingThen I kiss your eyesAnd thank God were togetherI just want to stay with you in this moment foreverForever and everDont want to close my eyesI dont want to fall asleepCause Id miss you babyAnd I dont want to miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doId still miss you babyAnd I dont want to miss a thingI dont want to miss one smileI dont want to miss one kissI just want to be with youRight here with you, just like thisI just want to hold you closeFeel your heart so close to mineAnd just stay here in this momentFor all the rest of timeDont want to close my eyesI dont want to fall asleepCause Id miss you babyAnd I dont want to miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doId still miss you babyAnd I dont want to miss a thingDont want to close my eyesI dont want to fall asleepI dont want to miss a thingOne of my fave songs tbh.

I don't think its a love song and I like it. :):) "Overprotected"- Britney Spears[spoken:]I need time (time)Love (love)Joy (joy)I need spaceI need me (Action!) Say hello to the girl that I am!You're gonna have to see through my perspectiveI need to make mistakes just to learn who I amAnd I don't wanna be so damn protectedThere must be another wayCause I believe in taking chancesBut who am I to sayWhat a girl is to doGod, I need some answers What am I to do with my life(You will find it out don't worry)How Am I supposed to know what's right?(You just got to do it your way)I can't help the way I feelBut my life has been so overprotected I tell 'em what I likeWhat I wantWhat I don'tBut every time I do I stand correctedThings that I've been toldI can't believe what I hear about the world, I realizeI'm Overprotected There must be another wayCause I believe in taking chancesBut who am I to sayWhat a girl is to doGod I need some answersWhat am I to do with my life(You will find it out don't worry)How Am I supposed to know what's right?(You just got to do it your way)I can't help the way I feelBut my life has been so overprotected I need? time (love)I need? space(This is it, this is it) I don't need nobody'sTellin me just what I wannaWhat I what what what I'm gonnaDo about my destinyI Say No, NoNobody's telling me just what what what I wanna do, doI'm so fed up with people telling me to beSomeone else but me (Action!) What am I to do with my life(You will find it out don't worry)How Am I supposed to know what's right?(You just got to do it your way)I can't help the way I feelBut my life has been so overprotected I don't need nobody'sTellin me just what I wannaWhat I what what what I'm gonnaDo about my destinyI Say No, NoNobody's telling me just what I wanna do, doI'm so fed up with people telling me to beSomeone else but meWhat am I to do with my life(You will find it out don't worry)How Am I supposed to know what's right?(You just got to do it your way)I can't help the way I feelBut my life has been so overprotected.

Relient K - Must Have Done Something RightWe should get jerseysCause we make a good teamBut yours would look better than mineCause you're out of my leagueAnd I know that it's so clich?To tell you that everydayI spend with you is the new best day of my lifeAnd everyone watching usJust turns away with disgustThis jealouslyThey can see that we've got it going onI can not wait for a new improved wayTo let you know you're more to me than what I know how to sayYou're ok with the way this is going to beCause this is going to be the best thing we've ever seenIf anyone could make me a better person, you couldAll I gotta say is I must have done something goodYou came along one day and you rearranged my lifeAll I gotta say is I must have done something rightI must have done something rightMaybe I'm just luckyCause it's hard to believeThat somebody like you'd end up with someone like meAnd I know that it's so clich?To talk about you this wayBut I'll push all my inhibitions asideIt's so very obviousTo everyone watching usThat we have got something real good going onI can not wait for a new improved wayTo let you know you're more to me than I know how to sayYou're ok with the way this is going to beCause this is going to be the best thing that we've ever seenIf anyone could make me a better person, you couldAll I gotta say is I must have done something goodYou came along one day and you rearranged my lifeAll I gotta say is I must have done something rightI must have done something rightIf anyone could make me a better person, you couldAll I gotta say is I must have done something goodYou came along one day and you rearranged my lifeAll I gotta say is I must have done something rightI must have done something right

• 1 month later...

But thoughts they change and times they rearrange I don't know who you are anymoreLoves come and go and this I know I'm not who you recall anymoreBut I must confess you're so much more than I rememberCan't help but entertain these thoughts, thoughts of us togetherAnberlin - A Day LateCutes song.

• 3 weeks later...

So if youre mad, get madDont hold it all insideCome on and talk to me nowHey, what you got to hide? I get angry tooWell I'm a lot like youWhen youre standing at the crossroadsAnd dont know which path to chooseLet me come alongcause even if youre wrongIll stand by youIll stand by youWont let nobody hurt youIll stand by youTake me in, into your darkest hourAnd Ill never desert youIll stand by youPretenders - I'll Stand By YouCuter song!! ^__^

Take That- PatienceJust have a little patience I'm still hurting from a love I lost, I'm feeling your frustration. Any minute all the pain will stop. Just hold me close inside your arms tonight, don't be too hard on my emotions (Chorus) Cause I need time. My heart is numb, has no feeling. So while I'm still healing, Just try and have a little patience. I really wanna start over again, I know you wanna be my salvation. The one that I can always depend. I'll try to be strong. Believe me, I'm trying to move on, It's complicated but understand me. Cause I need time, My heart is numb, has no feeling, So while I'm still healing, Just try and have a little patience, Yeah, have a little patience, Yeah Cause these scars run so deep, It's been hard, But I have to believe in me. Have a little patience, Have a little patience, Woah, Cause I, I just need time, My heart is numb, has no feeling, So while I'm still healing, just try, and have a little patience, Have a little patience, My heart is numb, has no feeling, So while I'm still healing just try and have a little... Patience

Plain White T's - Hey there DelilahHey there DelilahWhat's it like in New York City?I'm a thousand miles awayBut girl tonight you look so prettyYes you doTimes Square can't shine as bright as youI swear it's trueHey there DelilahDon't you worry about the distanceI'm right there if you get lonelyGive this song another listenClose your eyesListen to my voice it's my disguiseI'm by your sideOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meWhat you do to meHey there DelilahI know times are getting hardBut just believe me girlSomeday I'll pay the bills with this guitarWe'll have it goodWe'll have the life we knew we wouldMy word is goodHey there DelilahI've got so much left to sayIf every simple song I wrote to youWould take your breath awayI'd write it allEven more in love with me you'd fallWe'd have it allOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meA thousand miles seems pretty farBut they've got planes and trains and carsI'd walk to you if I had no other wayOur friends would all make fun of usand we'll just laugh along because we knowThat none of them have felt this wayDelilah I can promise youThat by the time we get throughThe world will never ever be the sameAnd you're to blameHey there DelilahYou be good and don't you miss meTwo more years and you'll be done with schoolAnd I'll be making history like I doYou'll know it's all because of youWe can do whatever we want toHey there Delilah here's to youThis ones for youOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meOh it's what you do to meWhat you do to me.I find it a very calm song to listen to

Rude boy you look like bin laden I'll bring bare beef to your front garden Saying that I'm swag, I beg your pardonYou can send for your boys but I will star them.Blud your flow sounds all crispyyou'll get sucked for your ice bag then your historyclash with me yeah that is riskybecause I'll fling man about just like a frisby...-------------------------------------Tetris Riddim - 8 Bar MerkageFreeko LOL

Cos I've been sitting back, no chance of falling, hoping that nothing ever blows (no no)Boy, did you ever think that loving would be nothing more than walking me home? (no no)Cos I've been sitting back, no chance of falling, hoping that nothing ever blows (yeah yeah)Boy, did you ever think that loving would be nothing more than walking me home? (no no)Did you tell him? No, no, noGive him kisses? No, no, noWhisper honey? No, no, noYou're delicious? Hell no!Were you dancing? No, no, noSweet as toffee? No, no, noYou get his number? No, no, noGet him out for coffee? Hell yeah!Did you tell him? No, no, noGive him kisses? No, no, noWhisper honey? No, no, noYou're delicious? Hell no!Were you dancing? (Wo-oooh-oooh) No, no, noSweet as toffee? No, no, noYou get his number? (Wo-oooh-oooh) No, no, noGet him out for coffee? Hell yeah, yeahYeah, yeah[Repeat x3]I can't deny no way my d-d-dirty mind is sayingLover, come and get me, get meBut for a while I dopped that d-d-dirty style and I discoveredThat it's sexy, sexyBut you're knock knock knocking again, boyWoah oh, good aint good enough, gonna keep you waitingKnock knock knocking again, boyWoah oh, get your sugar rush and do a little chasingDid you tell him? No, no, noGive him kisses? No, no, noWhisper honey? No, no, noYou're delicious? Hell no!Were you dancing? No, no, noSweet as toffee? No, no, noYou get his number? No, no, noGet him out for coffee? Hell yeah!From top to bottom, I'm a woman sunshine(No, no, no)(Whisper honey? No, no, no)(You're delicious)Ain't no damn reason you'll be leaving my side(You get his number? No, no, no)(Get him out for coffee?)I give you nothing 'til you show me something, something(No no no) SomethingCos damn good loving's what I''m really wanting, wanting, (I'm wanting you baby)(Get him out for coffee)Hell yeah!Woo-ooh-oohWoo-ooh-oohI can't deny no way my d-d-dirty mind is sayingLover, come and get me, get meBut for a while I dropped that d-d-dirty style and I discoveredThat it's sexy, sexy[Repeat]Sexy, sexyWoo-ooh-oo-ooh <_<

When youre standing at the crossroadsAnd dont know which path to chooseLet me come alongCause even if youre wrongIll stand by youIll stand by youWont let nobody hurt youIll stand by youTake me in, into your darkest hourAnd Ill never desert youIll stand by youPretenders - I'll Stand By YouSorry, but I just love this song! <_<

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,Crash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,Charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it,Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,Surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it,Cross it, crack it, twitch - update it,Name it, read it, tune it, print it,Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,Daft Punk - TechnologicYeah, I'm cool.. ;)

Turn awayIf you could get me a drinkOf water cause my lips are chapped and fadedCall my Aunt MarieHelp her gather all my thingsAnd bury meIn all my favourite colors,My sisters and my brothers, still,I will not kiss you-oooh,Cause the hardest part of this,Is leaving you.Now turn away,Cause I'm awful just to seeCause all my hair's abandoned off my body,Oh my agony,Know that I will never marry,Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo,But counting down the days to go.It just ain't livingAnd I just hope you know,That if you say, [if you say]Goodbye today, [Goodbye today]I'd ask you to be true, [I'd ask you to be truee]Cause the hardest part of this,Is leaving you...Cause the hardest part of this,Is leaving you...My Chemical Romance - CancerLovely song.