Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

Tiësto & Christian BurnsWhen it seemsLike the world around you's breakingAnd it feelsLike there's no one else around youAnd it's quietThere's a silence in the darknessAnd it soundsLike the carnival is overAs you walkIn the crowded empty spacesAnd you stareAt the emptiness around youYou wanna goTo the city and the bright lightsGet awayFrom the sinners that surround youCause I will be thereAnd you will be thereWe'll find each other in the darkAnd you will seeAnd I'll see you tooCause we'll be together in the darkCause if it's coming for youThen it's coming for meCause I will be thereCause we need each other in the darkAnd if it terrifies youThen it terrifies meCause I will be thereSo we've got each other in the darkAs I look into the skyThere's sparks bright as iceYou want me to take you over thereI want you to stay with meCuz you're not the only oneThe only oneNo, noDon't worryYou're not the only oneCause if it's coming for youThen it's coming for meBut I will be thereCuz we need each other in the darkAnd if it's panicking youThen it's panicking meBut I will be thereSo we've got each other in the darkIn the darkIn the darkWe'll need each other in the darkIn the darkIn the darkWe'll hold each other in the darkNow we're saved together in the darkCause we've got each other in the dark<3

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love when I grow up (song) ! Girlicious: Like Me: Click Here for SongLadies and Gentlemen (Gentlemen,Gentlemen,Gentlemen,Gentlemen) You You (ay) You you (ay)(Introducing) You you (ay) You you (ay) You you? Can keep on watching me (Girlicious) you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you can keep on watching me (Nichole) Look at me, I know I'm fly(know I'm fly) Look at me, you wanna be fly like I I'm the truth and the truth don't lie (Natalie) (Gimme 10 feet chick) (Nichole) Now add another 5 (Nichole - Natalie) If I had a stiff one You'd be all on that (I'm on fire) I put hot on the map 'Cause I'll be the one that you wanna be like(Oh,oh,oh,oh) Yeah you wanna be like me (Group) Everything she do is like me From her head to her feet, like me She's Trying to talk like me Trying to walk like me Trying to get all the boys in the club like me Everything she be is like me Trying to imitate me She's trying to look like me Trying to act like me Trying to get on the floor shake her ass like me (Chrystina) Look at me, you know I'm hot (Know I'm hot) Look at me, bet you wish you had my spot (Nathalie) You can't, chick, but I'mma let you try (Chrystina) To get on my level, level, get on my level tonight (Chrystina) If I had a stiff one You'd be all on that (I'm on fire) I put hot on the map 'Cause I be the one that you wanna be like (Oh, oh, oh, oh) Yeah you wanna be like me (Group) Everything she do is like me (Like me) From her head to her feet, (like me) She's Trying to talk like me Trying to walk like me Trying to get all the boys in the club like me Everything she be is like me (Like me, woah) Trying to imitate me She's Trying to look like me Trying to act like me Trying to get on the floor and shake her ass like me (Natalie) Ah, ah She wish she was fine Ah, ah She wish she was dime like me 'Cause I'm a hottie and this a party She wish she was me and that's too bad (Tiffanie) Oh She wish she was bad Oh hoh She wish she that had, all the boys like me It ain't easy being meezy baby (Group) Everything she do is like me (Everything she do) From her head to her feet, like me (Oh yeah) She's trying to talk like me Trying to walk like me Trying to get all the boys in the club like me Everything she be is like me (Like me, like me, like meeeee yo!) Trying to imitate me She trying to look like me Trying to act like me Trying to get on the floor and shake her ass like me (Natalie - Tiffanie) Ah, ah She wish she was fine (She wish she was fine) Ah, ah She wish she was a dime like me (She wish she was a dime) 'Cause I'm a hottie and this a party She wish she was me but that's too bad you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you can keep on watching me you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you (ay) you, you can keep on watching me ooh

It was so easy that nightShould've been strongYeah I liedNobody gets me like youI know everything changesFor the cities and facesBut I know how I feelAbout youThere's a mountain Between usBut there's oneThing I'm sure ofThat I know how I feelAbout youCan we bring yesterdayBack aroundCause I know how I feelAbout you nowI was dumb I was wrongI let you downBut I know how I feelAbout you nowAll that it takesOne more chanceDon't let our last kissBe our lastGive me tonight and I'll show youI know everything changesI don't care where it takes usCause I know how I feelAbout youCan we bring yesterdayBack aroundCause I know how I feelAbout you nowI was dumb I was wrongI let you downBut I know how I feelAbout you nowNot a day passed me byNot a day passed me byWhen I don't think about youAnd there's no moving onCause I know you're the oneAnd I can't be without youCan we bring yesterdayBack aroundCause I know how I feelAbout you nowI was dumb I was wrongI let you downBut I know how I feelAbout you nowCan we bring yesterdayBack aroundCause I know how I feelAbout you nowI was dumb I was wrongI let you downBut I know how I feelAbout you nowBut I know how I feelAbout you nowBut I know how I feelAbout you nowABOUT YOU NOWSugababes =DLove it = )

^ Love About you now, takes me back a few months. Nickelback - Far away"Far Away"This time, This placeMisused, MistakesToo long, Too lateWho was I to make you waitJust one chanceJust one breathJust in case there's just one left'Cause you know,you know, you know[CHORUS]That I love youI have loved you all alongAnd I miss youBeen far away for far too longI keep dreaming you'll be with meand you'll never goStop breathing ifI don't see you anymoreOn my knees, I'll askLast chance for one last dance'Cause with you, I'd withstandAll of hell to hold your handI'd give it allI'd give for usGive anything but I won't give up'Cause you know,you know, you know[CHORUS]So far awayBeen far away for far too longSo far awayBeen far away for far too longBut you know, you know, you knowI wantedI wanted you to stay'Cause I neededI need to hear you sayThat I love youI have loved you all alongAnd I forgive youFor being away for far too longSo keep breathing'Cause I'm not leaving you anymoreBelieve itHold on to me and, never let me goKeep breathing'Cause I'm not leaving you anymoreBelieve itHold on to me and, never let me goKeep breathingHold on to me and, never let me goKeep breathingHold on to me and, never let me goThis actually takes me back a few years.

• 1 month later...
Noah and the Whale-5 years timeOh well in five years time we could be walking round a zooWith the sun shining down over me and youAnd there’ll be love in the bodies of the elephants tooAnd I’ll put my hands over your eyes, but you’ll peep throughAnd there’ll be sun sun sunAll over our bodiesAnd sun sun sunAll down our necks (?)And sun sun sunAll over our facesAnd sun sun sunSo what the heckCos I’ll be laughing at all your silly little jokesAnd we’ll be laughing about how we used to smokeAll those stupid little cigarettesAnd drink stupid wineCos it’s what we needed to have a good timeAnd it was fun fun funWhen we were drinkingIt was fun fun funWhen we were drunkAnd it was fun fun funWhen we were laughingIt was fun fun funOh it was funOh well I look at you and sayIt’s the happiest that I’ve ever beenAnd I’ll say I no longer feel I have to be James DeanAnd she’ll sayYah well I feel all pretty happy tooAnd I’m always pretty happy when I’m just kicking back with youAnd it’ll beLove love loveAll through our bodiesAnd love love loveAll through our mindsAnd it be Love love loveAll over her faceAnd Love love loveAll over mineAlthough maybe all these moments are just in my headI’ll be thinking ‘bout them as I’m lying in bedAnd all that I believe (?) might never really come trueBut in my mind I’m havin’ a pretty good time with youOhFive years timeI might not know youFive years timeWe might not speakOhIn five years timeWe might not get alongIn five years timeYou might just prove me wrongOh there’ll be love love loveWherever you goThere’ll be love love loveWherever you goThere’ll be love love loveWherever you goThere’ll be love love loveWherever you goThere’ll be love love loveWherever you goThere’ll be love love loveWherever you goThere’ll be love love love

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want this moment to ever endWhere everythings nothing without youI'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile'Cause it's true, I am nothing without youThrough it all, I made my mistakesI stumble and fall, but I mean these wordsI want you to knowWith everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soulI'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to showAnd I won't let goThoughts read unspoken, forever in doubtPieces of memories fall to the groundI know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go'Cause it's true, I am nothing without youAll the streets where I walked alone, with nowhere to goI've come to an endI want you to knowWith everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soulI'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to showAnd I won't let goIn front of your eyes, it falls from the skiesWhen you don't know what you're looking to findIn front of your eyes, it falls from the skiesWhen you just never know what you will find (what you will find)I don't want this moment to ever endWhere everythings nothing without youI want you to knowWith everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soulI'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to showAnd I won't let go (I want you to know)With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soulI'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to showAnd I won't let goSum 41 - With me ;)

• 2 weeks later...
The Saturdays - Up << LinkageGo Go GoIt's time to make a move and we both knowIt's time to step it up a notchI'm ready to lose touchBaby boy, Go Go GoThis is the crossing at the main intersectionUp is where we go from hereFinest selection, this can take us anywhereI don't want protection, life I better off a lie, I, I...[Chorus]I'm ready for the lift up keep steady beatCos I'm ready for the big jump keep up with me, If you lose me then you know, you're just a bit too slow, I only go Up, UpI'm ready to be in control and the ground isnt good enough for me I know where to find what I want & I'm'a keep on keep on Up, UpNo turns now, we're going straightYou better hold on tightCos if you fall you're on your own,'Cus I'm gonna go onNo, No, No turns now This is the final call for all destinationThis is where you're in or outNo hesitation this is not the time for doubtsMake your decision, Are you on or off the line, ine, ine...This is the crossing at the main intersectionUp is where we go from hereFinest selection, this can take us anywhereI don't want protection, Life is better off a lie, I I...

Kat Deluna In The End"

I'm the textbook definition of a rebelI see the crumble over left and I've got go rightI'm always in some troubleTo me life ain't fun unless you're in a good fightSo the more you're good to meThe more I try to get you to leave[CHORUS]All my life I've made excusesPushing you away, saying that you're not for meAll my life I ran from CupidI tried everythingIn the end it was youIn the end, in the end it was youAll I wanna do is have a good timeLet the beat go through me and just take me awayYou've been trying to get with me for a whileAnd I've been telling you to save that for another daySo the more you're good to meThe more I try to get you to leave[CHORUS]All my life I've made excusesPushing you away, saying that you're not for meAll my life I ran from CupidI tried everythingIn the end it was youIn the end, in the end it was youNo no noI never would've thoughtYou'd be the oneThat I'd be with in the end...I never would've dreamedThat you and meWere be together in the end[2X][CHORUS]All my life I've made excusesPushing you away, saying that you're not for meAll my life I ran from CupidI tried everythingIn the end it was youIn the end, in the end it was you[CHORUS]All my life I've made excusesPushing you away, saying that you're not for meAll my life I ran from CupidI tried everythingIn the end it was youIn the end, in the end it was you

Stay with me - DJ IronikBrother And Sister Together Will Make It ThroughSome Day A Spirit Will Take You And Guide You ThereI Know You've Been Hurting But Ive Been Waiting To Be There For YouAnd Ill Be There Just Helping You Out Whenever I CanEverybodys FreeListen This Ones For All The Ones Showing Love, Its Appreciated Life's Crazy Man Listen To The Lyrics[Chorus:]Stay With Me Don't Fall Asleep To Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment (They Can Wait For A Moment)[Chorus:]Stay With Me Don't Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A MomentListen, Listen To The Words[Verse 1:]Don't Cry For Me When I'm Gone No Point Of Wasted Tears Our Time Will Come One Day And I'm Just Confronting My Fears Though Its Not Really A Fear Its More Like A Destiny Some Times I Sit And Wonder Is This Life Really For Me, Coz Ive Seen,Seen, Heard, Felt, I'm Done. I Hope Ur Proud Of Where Ive Come, You've Seen Me Grown An Helped Me Thou, An There Is No Repaying You, I'm Here An I Feel Like I'm Delaying You, Betraying You, An When I'm Gone I Hope There's Sum1 Saving You[Chorus:]Stay With (I'm Gonna Stay, Listen) Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon (I'm Gonna Try Not To) The Angels Can Wait For A Moment (They Can Wait Man, I Swear)Stay With Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels (I'm Gonna Hold On) Can Wait For A Moment[Verse 2:]I Wanna Seee Your Face Every Time I Come Home Coz I Cant Leave U Like This In This Cold World Alone, But, In This Live Were Livin Hu Knows When Ill Be Gone, I Dont Wanna Leave You Wiv Wot Ifs, Now I'm In For Long (To The World) Theres To Much To Proove, An Sometimes I Wonder Wot I Really Have To Lose, An Then I Really See Its Not All About Me, I Wanna Show You From This Harsh Mad Reality, Its Real. [Chorus:](Like, Lifes Risky Sometimes, But Really, U Gotta Take Your Chances)Stay With Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment( Its Crazy Look)Stay With Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment(Listen 2 The Words)[Verse 2:]To The World, Lifes A Game An We Need 2 Play It Correct, Do The Right Moves An Dont Get Caught Up In Ldza Mess, Be Calm Dont Be Stressed, Be Sure To Pass Ya Test, Stand Ur Ground An Dont Let Others Put You To The Test (Repeat) [Chorus:]Stay With Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment [x3]

Avenged Sevenfold - A little piece of heavenBefore the story begins, is it such a sin, For me to take what's mine, until the end of time? We were more than friends, before the story ends, And I will take what's mine, create whatGod would never designOur love had been so strong for far too long, I was weak with fear thatSomething would go wrong, Before the possibilities came true, I took all possibility from youAlmost laughed myself to tears, (Hahahaha!) Conjuring her deepest fears (Come Here You f**king Bitch!)Must have stabbed her fifty f**king times, I can't believe it, Ripped her heart out right before her eyes, Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it! She was never this good in bedEven when she was sleepin'Now she's just so perfect I'veNever been quite so f**king deep inIt goes on, and on, and on, I can keep you lookin' young and preserved forever, With a fountain to spray on your youth whenever'Cause I really always knew that my little crimeWould be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighsAnd I know, I know it's not your timeBut bye, bye.And a word to the wise when the fire dies, You think it's over but it's just begunBut baby don't cryYou had my heart, at least for the most part'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apartLet's make a new start'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime (yeah)But baby don't cryNow possibilities I'd never considered, Are occurring the likes of which I'd never heard, Now an angry soul comes back from beyond the grave, To repossess a body with which I'd misbehavedSmiling right from ear to earAlmost laughed herself to tearsMust have stabbed him fifty f**king timesI can't believe itRipped his heart out right before his eyesEyes over easyEat it, eat it, eat itNow that it's done I realize the error of my waysI must venture back to apologize from somewhere far beyond the graveI gotta make up for what I've done'Cause I was all up in a piece of heavenWhile you burned in hell, no peace forever'Cause I really always knew that my little crimeWould be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighsAnd I know, I know it's not your timeBut bye, byeAnd a word to the wise when the fire diesYou think it's over but it's just begunBut baby don't cryYou had my heart, at least for the most part'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apartLet's make a new start'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeahBut baby don't cryI will suffer for so long(What will you do, not long enough)To make it up to you(I pray to God that you do)I'll do whatever you want me to do(Well then I'll grant you one chance)And if it's not enough(If it's not enough, If it's not enough)If it's not enough(Not enough)Try again(Try again)And again(And again)Over and over againWe're coming back, coming backWe'll live forever, live foreverLet's have wedding, have a weddingLet's start the killing, start the killingDo you take this man in death for the rest of your unnatural life? (Yes, I do.)Do you take this woman in death for the rest of your unnatural life? (I do)I now pronounce you... 'Cause I really always knew that my little crimeWould be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighsAnd I know, I know it's not your timeBut bye, byeAnd a word to the wise when the fire diesYou think it's over but it's just begunBut baby don't cryYou had my heart, at least for the most part'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apartLet's make a new start'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeahBut baby don't cry

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite song ;) Coldplay - Viva la Vida:I used to rule the worldSeas would rise when I gave the wordNow in the morning I sleep aloneSweep the streets I used to ownI used to roll the diceFeel the fear in my enemies eyesListen as the crowd would sing:"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"One minute I held the keyNext the walls were closed on meAnd I discovered that my castles standUpon pillars of salt, pillars of sandI hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs a singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainOnce you go there was never, never an honest wordThat was when I ruled the worldIt was the wicked and wild windBlew down the doors to let me in.Shattered windows and the sound of drumsPeople couldn't believe what I'd becomeRevolutionaries waitFor my head on a silver plateJust a puppet on a lonely stringOh, who would ever want to be king? I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs a singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter won't call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world(Ohhhhh) (Ohhhhh) (Ohhhhh) (Ohhhhh) (Ohhhhh)Hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs a singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter will call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world(Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh)

"Numb"- Linkin ParkI'm tired of being what you want me to beFeeling so faithless lost under the surfaceDon't know what you're expecting of mePut under the pressure of walking in your shoes(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)Every step that I take is another mistake to you(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)[Chorus]I've become so numb I can't feel you thereBecome so tired so much more awareI'm becoming this all I want to doIs be more like me and be less like youCan't you see that you're smothering meHolding too tightly afraid to lose controlCause everything that you thought I would beHas fallen apart right in front of you(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)Every step that I take is another mistake to you(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)And every second I waste is more than I can take[Chorus]I've become so numb I can't feel you thereBecome so tired so much more awareI'm becoming this all I want to doIs be more like me and be less like youAnd I knowI may end up failing tooBut I knowYou were just like me with someone disappointed in you[Chorus]I've become so numb I can't feel you thereBecome so tired so much more awareI'm becoming this all I want to doIs be more like me and be less like you[Chorus]I've become so numb I can't feel you thereI'm tired of being what you want me to beI've become so numb I can't feel you thereI'm tired of being what you want me to be

• 2 weeks later...
OneRepublic - Won't Stop[Verse 1] Uh ohh Now I stared at you From across the room Until both my eyes were faded I was in a rush I was out of luck Now I'm so glad that I waited Well you were almost there Almost mine...yeah They say love ain't fair But I'm doing fine... [Chorus] Cause I swear it's you I swear it's you I swear it's you that I've waited for I swear it's you I swear it's you I swear it's you that my heart beats for And it isn't gonna stop No it just won't stop Uh oh oh Yeah [Verse 2] Now you were fine by night But when the morning light comes Comfortable as rain on Sunday And I'm a lucky soul That holds your hand so tight Hope you hear this one day Don't fool yourself This is my truth [Chorus] I swear it's you I swear it's you I swear it's you that I waited for I swear it's you I swear it's you I swear it's you that my heart beats for And it ain't gonna stop It just won't stop [interlude] You take this hand You take this heart Steal my bones From 1000 miles apart Feels so cold Felt just like its ten shades of winter And I need the sun Ohh yeahh Oh oh no no yeah yeah [Chorus] And I swear it's you I swear you I swear it's you that it waited for I swear it's you I swear its I swear it's you that my heart beats for I swear it's you I swear it's you I swear it's you that I've waited for I swear it's you I swear it's you I swear it's you that my heart beats for And it ain't gonna stop It just won't stop Heyy yeahh It just won't stop No no no no woahh yeah I swear it's you I swear it's you Ohh yeah

Duran Duran - RioMoving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradiseCherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very niceWith a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror way out westYou know you're something special and you look like you're the bestHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twisting through a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandeI've seen you on the beach and I've seen you on TVTwo of a billion stars it means so much to meLike a birthday or a pretty viewBut then I'm sure that you know it's just for youHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twisting through a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandeHey now woo look at that did she nearly run you downAt the end of the drive the lawmen arriveYou make me feel alive, alive aliveI'll take my chance cause luck is on my side or somethingI know what you're thinking I tell you something I know what you're thinkingHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twists across a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandHer name is Rio she don't need to understandAnd I might find her if I'm looking like I canOh Rio, Rio hear them shout across the landFrom mountains in the north down to the Rio GrandeDo do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do :mellow:

So What - Pink (Link)Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na I guess I just lost my husband I don't know where he went So I'm gonna drink my money I'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope) I got a brand new attitude And I'm gonna wear it tonight I wanna get in trouble I wanna start a fight Na Na Na Na Na Na Na I wanna start a fight Na Na Na Na Na Na Na I wanna start a fight So so what? I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't need you And guess what I'm having more fun And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright, I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what? I am a rockstar I got my rock moves And I don't want you tonight Uh, check my flow, uh The waiter just took my table And gave to Jessica Simp- s**t! I guess I'll go sit with drum boy At least he'll know how to hit What if this song's on the radio Then somebody's gonna die I'm gonna get in trouble My ex will start a fight Na Na Na Na Na Na Na He's gonna start a fight Na Na Na Na Na Na Na We're all gonna get in a fight! So so what? I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't need you And guess what I'm having more fun And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright, I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what? I am a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't want you tonight You weren't there You never were You weren't all But thats not fair I gave you life I gave my all You weren't there You let me fall So so what? I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't need you And guess what I'm having more fun And now that we're done (we're done) I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright(I'm alright),I'm just fine (I'm just fine) And you're a tool So so what? I am a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't want you tonight No No, No No I Don't want you tonight You weren't there I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright, I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what? I am a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't want you tonight Ba da da da da da

Blink 182- What's my age againI took her out it was a Friday nightI wore cologne to get the feeling rightWe started making out and she took off my pantsBut then I turned on the TVAnd that's about the time that she walked away from meNobody likes you when you're 23And are still more amused by TV showsWhat the hell is ADD?My friends say I should act my ageWhat's my age again?What's my age again?Then later on, on the drive homeI called her mom from a pay phoneI said I was the copsAnd your husband's in jailThis state looks down on sodomyAnd that's about the time that bitch hung up on meNobody likes you when your 23And are still more amused by prank phone callsWhat the hell is caller ID?My friends say I should act my ageWhat's my age again?What's my age again?And that's about the time she walked away from meNobody likes you when your 23And you still act like you're in Freshman yearWhat the hell is wrong with me?My friends say I should act my ageWhat's my age again?What's my age again?That's about the time she broke up with me (Please stay)No one should take themselves so seriously (with me, please stay)With many years ahead to fall in line (with me, please stay)Why would you wish that on me? (with me)I never want to act my age (please stay)What's my age again? (with)What's my age again? (me)What's my age again?

Posted ImageBum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? I'm going crazy now No more gas in the rig Can't even get it started Nothing heard, nothing said Can't even speak about it All my life on my head Don't want to think about it Feels like I'm going insane Yeah It's a thief in the night To come and grab you It can creep up inside you And consume you A disease of the mind It can control you It's too close for comfort Throw on your break lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out, you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must faulter be wise Your mind is in disturbia It's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Faded pictures on the wall It's like they talkin' to me Disconnectin' your call Your phone don't even ring I gotta get out Or figure this s**t out It's too close for comfort It's a thief in the night To come and grab you It can creep up inside you And consume you A disease of the mind It can control you I feel like a monster Throw on your break lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out, you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must faulter be wise Your mind is in disturbiaIt's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Release me from this curse I'm in Trying to maintain But I'm struggling You can't go, go, go I think I'm going to oh, oh, oh Throw on your break lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out, you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must faulter be wise Your mind is in disturbia It's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,NAME NAME NAME NAME THAT'S NOT MY NAME,THEY CALL ME SIMPS100, THEY CALL ME RICHT, THEY CALL ME MARK9, BUT THAT'S NO MY NAME!*repeat*That's not my name - Ting Thongs

Well, you could at least get the lyrics to Disturbia correct. Any idiot with a brain stem would be able to hear that she sings 'PUT on your break lights', NOT 'throw' and 'Disconnnected, NO-ONE CALLS', NOT 'disconnectin', your call' :PBut anyway Sebastian was being annoying in some poeople's eyes but you've really got learn to laugh at something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard-Fi - Feltham Is Singing OutIt started off alright We'd go out Friday night And have a drink and do whatever made us feel alright We'd stay out all weekend Try taking everything But never hurt no-one and so what You only live once - I thought 'Till I got caught That weren't enough for you You'd go out Monday too And Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 'till it all caught up with you You're everyone's best friend 'Long as they've got something I did not know you no more Heartbreak - a sickness I can't see Oh-no-no-no-no-no-no Feltham is singing out Feltham is singing out Tonight a light's gone out 21 years old and out Feltham is singing out We all went out one night You got us in a fight You owed some money To a monkey who had seen you right You sold your furniture So you could pay him off They cut the power Can't afford it you slept on the floor You can't hold down a job So then you had to rob First from your mom and then your friends and then the local shop But as a criminal You're just no good at all You got your collar felt So dumb, you thought about skipping bail Now you're in jail Feltham is singing out Feltham is singing out Tonight a light's gone out 21 years old and out Feltham is singing out You don't like prison life You loved to watch the sky And you get beat and injured End up throwing up all night You could not take no more So when they closed the door Tied up your sheets - strang yourself up And then you were no more, no more Every day I,I,I see your face As I walk on by past that awful place 23 hours in a cell Each and every day just locked up living hell, living hell, living hell Feltham is singing out Feltham is singing out Feltham is singing out-----------Going through Feltham station on the way to Thorpe Park always makes me think of this song O_O

Chairlift - BruisesClickyI tried to do handstands for youI tried to do headstands for youEverytime I fell you on yeah everytime I fellI tried to do handstands for youBut everytime I fell for youI'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for youI tried to do handstands for youI tried to do headstands for youEverytime I fell on you yeah everytime I fellI tried to do handstands but everytime I fell for youI'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for Chorus:You-ooo etc...For you-ooo etc...So black and blue-oooo etc...For you-ooo etc...I grabbed some frozen strawberries so I could ice your bruisy kneesBut frozen things they all unfreeze and now I taste like All those frozen strawberries I used to chill your bruisy knees, Hot July ain't good to meI'm pink and black and blueI got bruises on my knees for youAnd grass stains on my knees for youGot holes in my new jeans for youGot pink and black and blueGot bruises on my knees for youAnd grass stains on my knees for youGot holes in my new jeans for youGot pink and black and blue for Chorus:You-ooo etc...For you-ooo etc....So black and blue-ooo etc...For you-oooo etc....Do-doo-do-do-doDo-doo-do-do-doDo-doo-do-do-doDo-doo-do-do-doDo-doo-do-do-do

Yay, for ABBA and all their cheesy cheesines! - Super Trouper!Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me,But I won't feel blue,Like I always do,'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you.I was sick and tired of everythingWhen I called you last night from Glasgow,All I do is eat and sleep and singWishing every show was the last show.So imagine I was glad to hear you're comingSuddenly I feel all right,And it's gonna be so differentWhen I'm on the stage tonight.Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find meShining like the sun,Smiling, having fun,Feeling like a number one.Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind meBut I won't feel blue,Like I always do,'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you.Facing twenty thousand of your friends,How can anyone be so lonely?Part of a success that never endsStill I'm thinking about you onlyThere are moments when I think I'm going crazyBut it's gonna be alright,Everything will be so differentWhen I'm on the stage tonight.Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find meShining like the sun,Smiling, having fun,Feeling like a number one.Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind meBut I won't feel blue,Like I always do,'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you.So I'll be there when you arrive,The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive.And when you take me in your arms and hold me tight,I know it's gonna mean so much tonight.Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find meShining like the sun,Smiling, having fun,Feeling like a number one.Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind meBut I won't feel blue,Like I always do,'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you.I can play this on piano so I can always listen to it when I want <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Raindrops (Encore Du Fois) - Sash and Stunt <<< leik Amazing; party tune of the year! ListenHold my hand let's chase the sun,We both know something's begun,Nothin feels that real without you,Wanna learn so much about you.Shining star I've seen your face,Everything falls into place,Nothing else seems to matter,You bring me to life.Feels so lonely,Won't you show me,Where I need to be,You bring me to life.Feels like the raindrops on my skin,You reach me somewhere deep within,You make my body come alive,You bring me to life.I whisper things you never knew,I can't believe that tonight I'm here with you,You make my body come alive,You bring me to life.See it burning in my eyes,Don't want words,Don't want no lies,They say more than what is spoken,Promises always get broken.Feels so lonely,Won't you show me,Where I need to be,You bring me to life.Feels like the raindrops on my skin,You reach me somewhere deep within,You make my body come alive,You bring me to life.I whisper things you never knew,I can't believe that tonight I'm here with you,You make my body come alive,You bring me to life.