Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

Right Now na na na na na na[Verse 1]Its been so long (long, long)That I haven't seen your faceI'm trying be strong (strong)But the strength I have is washing away (way)It wont be long (long)Before I get you by my sideAnd just hold you, tease you, squeeze youTell you whats been on my mind[Chorus:]I wanna make up right now (na na)I wanna make up right now (na na)Wish we never broke up right now (na na)We need to link up right now (na na)I wanna make up right now (na na)I wanna make up right now (na na)Wish we never broke up right now (na na)We need to link up right now (na na)[Verse 2]Girl I know (know, know)Mistakes were made between us twoAnd we show (show)Our acts that night, even said some things weren't true.Why'd you go? (go)I haven't seen my girl since then (then)Why can't it be that way it was?Cause you were my homie, lover, and friend[Chorus][Verse 3]I can't lie (I miss you much)Watching everyday that goes by (I miss you much)Until I get you back I'm gonna try (yes, I miss you much)Cause you are the apple of my eye (girl, I miss you much, I miss you much)I can't lie (I miss you much)Watching everyday that goes by (I miss you much)Until I get you back I'm gonna try (yes, I miss you much)Cause you are the apple of my eye (girl, I miss you much, I miss you much)[Chorus][Verse 4]I want you to fly with me (want you to fly)I miss how you lie with me (miss how you lie)Just wish you could dine with me (wish you could dine with me)The one that'll grind with me (said, that that'll grind with me)I want you to fly with me (want you to fly)I miss how you lie with me (Oh, miss how you lie)Just wish you could dine with me (wish you could dine)The one that'll grind with me (Oh, one that'll grind)Yeah![Chorus]I wanna make up right now (na na)I wanna make up right now (na na) (make up) (Oh)Wish we never broke up right now (na na)We need to link up right now (na na) (live up, baby)I wanna make up right now (na na)I wanna make up right now (na na)Wish we never broke up right now (na na)We need to link up right now (na na) (make up)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s an OmenNow!Now!The writing’s on a wallIt won’t go awayIt’s an OmenIt’s an OmenIt’s an OmenNow!The writing’s on a wallIt won’t go awayIt’s an OmenYou just run out of automationNow! Now!Now!The writing’s on a wallIt won’t go awayIt’s an OmenYou just run out of automationNow!The Writing’s on a wallIt won’t go awayIt’s an OmenIt’s an OmenIt’s an OmenNow!It’s an OmenNow! Now! Now!

• 3 weeks later...
Coldplay - Life In Technicolor IIThere's a wild wind blowing,Down the corner of my street;Every night there, the headlights are glowing.There's a cold war coming,On the radio I heard;Baby, it's a violent world.Oh, love, don't let me go,Won't you take me where the street lights glow?I can hear it coming,I can hear the siren sound.Now my feet won't touch the ground.Time came a-creeping,Oh, and time's a loaded gun.(Every road is a ray of light)It goes o-o-o-o-on and on,Time only can lead you on, Still it's such a beautiful night.Oh, love, don't let me go,Won't you take me where the street lights glow?I can hear it coming,Like a serenade of sound;Now my feet won't touch the ground.Ooooooh,Ooooooh,Gravity, release me,And don't ever hold me down;Now my feet won't touch the ground.Properly love this song! It's my new favourite, my last was Viva la Vida.

Avril Lavigne - MobileWent back home again,this sucks, gotta pack up and leave againSay goodbye to all my friends,cant say when ill be there againIts time now to turn aroudTurn my back on everythingTurn my back on everythingChorus:Everythings changin' when I turn around,all out of my control,I'm a mobileEverythings changin' when I turn around,all out of my control,I'm a mobile.Ouhh yeaStart back at this life,Stretch myself back into the vibeI'm wakin up to say ive tried,Instead of waking up to another T.V GuideIts time now to turn aroundturn and walk on this crazy ground...Chorus:Everythings changin' when I turn around,all out of my control,I'm a mobileEverythings changin' out of what I know,Everywhere I go,I'm a mobile.I'm a mobile.Hanging from the ceilingLife's a mobileSpinning 'round with mixed feelingsCrazy and wildSometimes I wanna scream out loudEverything's changing everywhere I goAll out of my controlEverything's changing everywhere I goOut of what I knowyeah yeah yeah La la la la la la la la...ChorusEverythings changin' when I turn around,all out of my control,I'm a mobileEverythings changin' out of what I know,Everywhere I go,I'm a mobile.Everywhere I goI'm a mobile

Kelly Clarkson - WhyyawannabringmedownThis situation, if it gets any deeper could be criticalI'm not your love monkey so be taking back all the lies you soldWhat did you want me to beIt's just too much nowSo tell me so tell me so tell me one two three fourSo what's your evil attitudeWhen you got me spending my time pleasing youWhy must you keep me undergroundTell me tell me, why you wanna bring me down?Is it too much to give a damnWhen I'm giving you one hundred and tenDon't blink cause I won't be aroundTell me tell me, why you wanna bring me downNow your transmission is on the negativeYou're on a losing streakThis information is getting ordinary and you're losing meWhat's with your hostility when the lie's on me?Well you're down to the last chanceSo tell me so tell me uno dos tres cuatroSo what's your evil attitudeWhen you got me spending my time pleasing youWhy must you keep me undergroundTell me tell me, why you wanna bring me down?Is it too much to give a damnWhen I'm giving you one hundred and tenDon't blink cause I won't be aroundTell me tell me, why you wanna bring me downI don't think you ever gave damnIn fact I know itI can't take it no moreWas it all just a waste of timeI don't wanna spend my whole life thinking bout itBaby this is where I draw the line, I think I'm doneSo what's your evil attitudeWhen you got me spending my time pleasing youWhy must you keep me undergroundTell me tell me, why you wanna bring me down?Is it too much to give a damnWhen I'm giving you one hundred and tenDon't blink cause I won't be aroundTell me tell me, why you wanna bring me down

Mika - My InterpretationYou talk about life, you talk about death, and everything in between,Like it's nothing, and the words are easy.You talk about me, you talk about you, and everything I do,Like it's something, that needs repeating.I don't need an alabi or for you to realize,The things we left unsaid are only taking space up in our head.Make it my fault, win the game.Point the finger, place the blame.It does me up and down,It doesn't matter now.'Cause I don't care.If I ever talk to you again,This is not about emotion.I don't, need a reason not to care what you say,Or what happened in the end.This is my interpretation,And it don't, no it don't make sense.The first two weeks turn into ten,I hold my breath and wonder when it'll happen,Does it really matter?If half of what you said is true,Then half of what I didn't do could be different,Would it make it better?If we forget the things we know,Would we have somewhere to go?The only way is down, I can see that now.'Cause I don't care.If I ever talk to you again,This is not about emotion.I don't, need a reason not to care what you say,Or what happened in the end.This is my interpretation,And it don't, no it don't make sense.(It's really not such a sacrifice)'Cause I don't care, if I never talk to you again,This is not about emotion.I don't, need a reason not to care what you say,Or what happened in the end.This is my interpretation,And it don't, no it don't make sense.And it don't have to make no sense to you at all,'Cause this is my interpretation, yeah, yeah, yeah.^Love It!

I'm off my tits, can barely standThe whole rooms going round and roundFeel sick this stuffs to strongthat or dodgy vol au vauntThis toilet queues taking its tollRelieve myself in a goldfish bowlWon't play my favourite agadooIn the after-plan I had to spewJust drunk, gonna be okDa Da Da DooJust drunk, spin that record babeDa Da Da DoooJust drunk, gonna be okDa Da Da DrunkDrunk DrunkJust DrunkShould be at home watching the footyInsulted someone called him SootySpend time flirting with a manTurned out to be a hat-standMissed my step, fell down the stairsHere comes dinner, hold back my hairI just copped off with a real mingerTold me he was a famous pop-singerJust drunk, Da Da da dooJust Drunk :)

That has to be one of the best moments of SNP

Dammit no metal fans ):

I am!Down with the Sickness by Disturbed!And Its All Tears (Drown in This Love) by H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty)Right Here In My Arms by H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty)Laid to Rest by Lamb of God4 Words (To Choke Upon) by Bullet For My Valentine

Unstoppable - Kat Deluna Ft. Lil' Wayne *Really addictive---IntroYou can talk all you want but my skin is really thickI’m the leader of the crowd and my game is really slickI’m unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, UnstoppableYou can talk all you want but my skin is really thickI’m the leader of a crowd and my game is really slickI’m unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable---Kat DeLuna :Save your pity for tomorrowWhen I smash it like a ball in the clubOn the news, I'll be rockin' like a rockstarI'm unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable---Lil Wayne :Weezy F baby, Hello world I got a black president and a yellow girlIn my red shoes and my swags so sick I need med schoolI never make a bad move but I can make her bed moveYou like my attitude, ain't nobody else at my magnitudeSee ain't nothing stopping me, I feel like ain't nothing after meHuh, Whatcha talking about Kat? I ran in a bank and I walked out fatYeah and I walk it like I talk it but I run this ****, yeah run it like a faucetI'm on the A list cause I'm awesomeYoung Money---Chorus :You can talk all you want but my skin is really thickI’m the leader of the crowd and my game is really slickI’m unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, UnstoppableSave your pity for tomorrowWhen I smash it like a ball in the clubOn the news, I'll be rockin' like a rockstarI'm unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable---Kat DeLuna :Now shake your body,Like you got the jungle fever rushing through your veinsWe gettin' crazy and the club is banging through your brainWhen I say jump, you jump, jump is knockin knockinI wanna see you jump like this beat is rockin'You can't ride my bracelet, kinda fancy but it's how I playYou wanna come along and see and holler at meMaybe I lost it, maybe not cause I got gameLike a burning flame, yeah that's me, uh huh---Chorus :You can talk all you want but my skin is really thickI’m the leader of the crowd and my game is really slickI’m unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, UnstoppableYou can talk all you want but my skin is really thickI’m the leader of the crowd and my game is really slickI’m unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, UnstoppableSave your pity for tomorrowWhen I smash it like a ball in the clubOn the news, I'll be rockin' like a rockstarI'm unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, UnstoppableFa-fa-fa-fa-fa, follow the leaderFa-fa-fa-fa-fa, follow the leaderFa-fa-fa-fa-fa, follow the leader---Chorus :You can talk all you want but my skin is really thickI’m the leader of the crowd and my game is really slickI’m unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, UnstoppableSave your pity for tomorrowWhen I smash it like a ball in the clubOn the news, I'll be rockin' like a rockstarI'm unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable, Unstoppable

The Feeling - 'Join With Us'Eight, and you're late,Coffee's cold, what a state.They've dragged you down.Late, got you scraped,Worked to death.Can't you turn their words around?Is it really what you want?Is it really what you need?Is it really what you choose, my dear?Is it really what you want?Is it really what you need?Is it really what you choose? (Oh-oh)The World is in your hands.The World is in your hands.The World belongs to those of us,Who still believe we can.And it matters what you do,For they all look down on you.'Cause it's better that you've come from nothing,Than nothing comes from you.(Come with us) Come with us.(Come with us) Come with us.(Join with us) Join with us.(Join with us) Join with us.Don't make a sound.Count your pennies, count your pounds.There's no way out.What will you do,When all love gives up on you?Can't turn around.Is it really what you want?Is it really what you need?Is it really what you choose? (Oh-oh)The World is in your hands.The World is in your hands.The World belongs to those of us,Who still believe we can.And it matters what you do,For they all look down on you.'Cause it's better that you've come from nothing,Than nothing comes from you.(Come with us) Come with us.(Come with us) Come with us.(Join with us) Join with us.(Join with us...) See, we've got a place,And it's here for you.For all we ever wanted,Was a different view.I never knew somebody live with so much pain.If you open your heart, come with us, and we'll take you away.(Come with us) Come with us.(Come with us) Come with us.(Join with us) Join with us.(Join with us) Join with us.(Yeah!)(Come with us) Come with us.(Come with us) Come with us.(Join with us) Join with us.(Join with us) Join with us.(Woo!)Ring, Ring, Beep, Beep!Aha.Ring, Ring, Beep, Beep!Aha.Ring, Ring, Beep, Beep!Aha.Ring, Ring, Beep, Beep!Aha.Ring, Ring, Beep, Beep!Aha.Ring, Ring, Doo-doo, Doo-doo, Dooooo. Aha!Ring, Ring, Aha! Yeah, Alright. Yeah, yeah, yeah.(Ahhh-ahhhh)^Great Song! :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

'Cause I love music:Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc.You need more, you need more, you need more, you need more,You need more, you need more, you need more, you need more,You need more.Boy, it's tough getting on in the world,When the sun doesn't shine and a boy needs a girl.It’s about getting out of a rut, you need luck,But you’re stuck and you don’t know how. How!?(Don't have to be) A big bucks Hollywood star.(Don't have to drive) A super car to get far.(Don't have to live) A life of power and wealth.(Don't have to be) Beautiful, but it helps.(Don’t have to buy) A house in Beverly Hills.(Don’t have to have) Your daddy paying the bills.(Don’t have to live) A life of power and wealth.(Don't have to be) Beautiful, but it helps.You need more;Than a big blank check to be a lover, or,A Gulfstream jet to fly you door to door;Somewhere chic on another shore.You need more, you need more, you need more,You need more, you need more, you need more,You need love, You need love. You need love.Too much, of anything,Is never enough.Too much, of everything,Is never enough.Boy, it's tough getting on in the world,When the sun doesn't shine and a boy needs a girl.It’s about getting out of a rut, you need luck,But you’re stuck and you don’t know how. How!?(Don't have to be) A big bucks Hollywood star.(Don't have to drive) A super car to get far.(Don't have to wear) A smile much colder than ice.(Don't have to be) Beautiful, but it’s nice.You need more;Than the Gerhard Richter hangin’ on your wall;A chauffeur-driven limousine on call,To drive your wife and lover to a white tie ball.You need more, you need more, you need more,You need more, you need more, you need more,You need love.I believe, that we can achieve,The love that we need.I believe, call me naïve,Love is for free.(Don't have to be) A big bucks Hollywood star.(Don't have to drive) A super car to get far.(Don’t have to live) A life of power and wealth.(Don't have to be) Beautiful, but it helps.Beautiful, but it helps.Beautiful, but it helps.Wayyyy for Synth-Pop!

Eminem - We Made You:Guess Who You Miss me? Jessica Simpson sing the chorus Jessica Simpson – (Eminem) (CHORUS) When you walked through the door It was clear to me (clear to me) You’re the one they adore, who they came to see (who they came to see) You’re a … rock star (baby) Everybody wants you (everybody wants you) Player… Who can really blame you (who can really blame you) We're the ones who (chicka) made you *cough, cough* (VERSE ONE) Back by popular demand Now pop a little Zantac or ant'-acid if you can You're ready to tackle any task that is at hand How does it feel, is it fantastic, is it grand? Well look at all the massive masses in the stands Shady man… no don’t massacre the fans Damn, I think Kim Kardashians a man She stomped him just cause he asked to put his hands On her massive Gluteus maximus again Squeeze it, then Squish it, then pass it to her friend Can he come back as nasty as he can Yes he can, can, don’t ask me this again He does not mean to lesbian offend But Lindsay please come back to seeing men Samantha’s a 2, You’re practically a 10 I know you want me girl, In fact I see your grin (Now come in girl) (CHORUS) When you walked through the door It was clear to me (clear to me) You’re the one they adore, who they came to see (who they came to see) You’re a … rock star (baby) Everybody wants you (everybody wants you) Player… Who can really blame you (who can really blame you) We're the ones who made you (VERSE TWO) The enforcer, looking for more women to torture Walk up to the cutest girl and Charlie Horse her Sorry Portia, but what’s Ellen DeGeneres Have that I don't, are you telling me tenderness? Well I can be as gentle and as smooth as a gentleman Give me my ventolin inhaler and 2 xenedrine And I'll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner then Nail her, 'Baby say hello to my little friend' Brit f’rget K Fed let’s cut off the middle man Forget him or your gonna end up in the hospital again And this time it won’t be for the Ritalin binge Forget them other men, girl pay them little atten-tion A little bit did I mention, that Jennifer's in- love with me John Mayer So sit on the bench Man I swear them other guys you give ‘em an inch They take a mile, they got style but it isn't Slim (CHORUS) When you walked through the door It was clear to me (clear to me) You’re the one they adore, who they came to see (who they came to see) You’re a … rock star (baby) Everybody wants you (everybody wants you) Player… Who can really blame you (who can really blame you) Were the ones who made you (VERSE THREE) And that’s why… my love You'll never live without, I know you want me girl cause I can see you checking me out And baby, you know, you know you want me too Don’t try to deny it baby, I’m the only one for you (Fart) Damn girl I’m beginning to sprout an Alfalfa Why should I wash my filthy mouth out You think that’s bad you should hear the rest of my album Never has there been such finesse and nostalgia Man Cash, I don’t mean to mess up your gal but Jessica Alba put a breast in my mouth (brrp) Wowzers, I just made a mess of my trousers And they wonder why I keep dressing like Elvis Lord help us he's back in his pink Alf shirt Looking like someone shrinked his outfit I think he’s about to flip Jessica rest assure, Superman’s here to rescue ya Can you blame me? You’re my Amy, I’m your Blake Matter fact make me a birthday cake With a saw blade in it to make my jail break Baby, I think you just met your soul mate (Now break it down girl) (CHORUS) When you walked through the door It was clear to me (clear to me) You’re the one they adore, who they came to see (who they came to see) You’re a … rock star (baby) Everybody wants you (everybody wants you) Player… Who can really blame you (who can really blame you) Were the ones who made you So baby, baby Get down, down, down Baby, get down, down down Baby, get down, down down Baby, get down, get down Baby, get down, down down Baby, get down, down down Baby, get down, down down Baby, get down, get down Oh Amy, Rehab never looked so good, I can't wait, I’m going back!! HAHA Whooo! DR DRE, 2020, Yeah

Coldplay - Violet HillWas a long and dark December,From the rooftops, I remember,There was snow, white snow.Clearly I remember,From the windows, they were watching.While we froze, down below.When the future's architectured,By a carnival of idiots,On show, you'd better lie low.If you love me, won't you let me know?Was a long and dark December,When the banks became cathedrals.And a fox, became God.Priests clutched onto bibles,Hollowed out to fit their rifles,And the cross, was held aloft.Bury me in honour,When I'm dead and hit the ground.A love back home, it unfolds.If you love me, won't you let me know?I don't want to be a soldier,Who the captain of some sinking ship,Would stow, far below.So, if you love me, why'd you let me go?I took my love down to Violet Hill,There we sat in snow.All that time she was silent still.So, if you love me, won't you let me know?If you love me, won't you let me know?

• 2 weeks later...

Just give up the game and get into me,If you're looking for Thrills then get cold feet!Lay your head down and feel the beats;As I kiss your forehead.This may not last but this is now,So love the one you're with.You wanna chase, but you're chasing your tail,A quick fix won't ever get you well.I Do Not Hook Up- Kelly Clarkson. (Brilliant choice for second single)

PCD - Painted Windows (An amazing song)I see you over there looking like a millionaireWind blowing through my hair making you wanna stareCome closer I want you, you can see it in my eyesI hope you ready for the rideZoom Zoom ZoomThe honesty in my eyes got you hypnotizedZoom Zoom ZoomImma give you a look you gon' memoriseJump in my painted windows baby let's goMy eyes look like PicassoLet it all go jump in my painted windowsWanna see my soulI'll show yaI can love yaPainted windowsMy painted windowsPainted windowsMy painted windowsOhI got you so hot in a daze looking like a moronMy hoods up gimme a jump baby time to get me startedBe careful don't let go somebody might scare you go goYou shouldn't let it come to this sideZoom Zoom ZoomThe honesty in my eyes got you hypnotizedZoom Zoom ZoomImma give you a look you gon' memoriseJump in my painted windows baby let's goMy eyes look like PicassoLet it all go jump in my painted windowsWanna see my soulI'll show yaI can love yaPainted windowsMy painted windowsPainted windowsMy painted windowsOh[Painted Windows mp3 on http://top10mp3download.blogspot.com ]Affection in my eyes while I watch the way you moveTemptation no surprise I can't get enough of youJump in my painted windows baby let's goMy eyes look like PicassoLet it all go jump in my painted windowsWanna see my soulI'll show yaI can love yaJump in my painted windows baby let's goMy eyes look like PicassoLet it all go jump in my painted windowsWanna see my soulI'll show yaI can love yaPainted windowsMy painted windowsPainted windowsMy painted windowsOh

New Vogue Children - Schwarz SteinMotto motto soba ni oide,hitomi tojite,motto motto tsuyoku yurasete, dakasete ageruAtashi ga haranda,Sodomu no taiju yo,Ubugoe o agete,Mezameru no yoHane o mogarete ugokenai nara,Atashi no mune de oyasumi nasai,Hana saki midareru koko e okaeri,Kes****e samenai,Yume o ageru waAtashi ga haranda,Sodomu no taiji yo,Hetero no guijin o,Kui Tsukushi nasai,minikuku utusukushii,"My New Vogue Children"