Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

"Bling (Confession Of A King)" - The KillersWhen I offer you survival,You say it's hard enough to live,It's not so bad, it's not so badHow do you know that you're right?I awoke on the roadside,In the land of the free ride,And I can't pull it any longer,The sun is beating down my neckSo I ran with the devilLeft a trail of excuses,Like a stone on the water,The elements decide my fate,Watch it go..."bling".When I offer you survival,You say it's hard enough to live,Don't tell me that it's over,Stand upPoor and tired,But more than thisHow do you know that you're right?If you're not nervous anymore,It's not so bad, it's not so badI feel my vision slipping in and out of focus,But I'm pushing on for that horizon,I'm pushing on,Now I've got the blowing wind against my faceSo you sling rocks at the rip tide,Am I wrong or am I right?I hit the bottom with a "huh!"?? Quite strange,I get my glory in the desert rain,Watch it go..."bling".When I offer you survival,You say it's hard enough to live,And I'll tell you when it's over,Shut up poor and tired,But more than thisHow do you know that you're right?If you're not nervous anymore,It's not so bad, it's not so bad...Higher and higher,We're gonna take it,Down to the wire,We're gonna make it,Out of the fire,Higher and higher. [x2]Higher and higher,We're gonna take it,Down to the wire,We're gonna make it out,Whoa-oh-oh Higher and higher...It ain't hard to hold,When it shines like gold,You'll remember me.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La Roux - In For The Killhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRD8ZMYmrAWe can fight our desires But when we start making fires We get ever so hot Whether we like it or notThey say we can love who we trustBut what is love without lust? Two hearts with accurate devotions And what are feelings without emotions? I'm going in for the kill I'm doing it for a thrill Oh I'm hoping you'll understand And not let go of my hand(x2) I hang my hopes out on the line Will they be ready for you in time If you leave them out too long They'll be withered by the sun Full stops and exclamation marks My words stumble before I start How far can you send emotions? Can this bridge cross the ocean? I'm going in for the kill I'm doing it for a thrill Oh I'm hoping you'll understand And not let go of my hand (x2) Let's go to warTo make peaceLet's be coldTo create heatI hope in darknessWe can seeAnd you're not blinded by the light from me I'm going in for the kill I'm doing it for a thrill Oh I'm hoping you'll understand And not let go of my hand

The Goo Goo Dolls- IrisVerse 1 And I'd give up forever to touch you Cause I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't want to go home right now Verse 2 And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breathe is your life Cause sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight Chorus And I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am Verse 3 And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything seems like the movies Yeah you bleed just to know your alive Chorus And I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am Chorus I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am

• 3 weeks later...

Death to All but Metal by Steel Panther - honestly one of the funniest songs I've ever heard. Especially the line about 50 Cent :P (although it's really not for the easily offended, be warned!)Alright!Yeah!C-c-come on!F*ck the Goo Goo Dolls, they can suck my ballsThey look like the dogs that hang out at the mallEminem can suck it, so can Dr. DreThey can suck each other just because they're gayThey can suck a idiot, they can lick a sackEverybody shout, "Heavy metal's back!"Death to all but metalDeath to all but metalDeath to all but metalDeath to Papa Roach, Blink 182All those f*cking pussies sounds like doggy-dooWearing baggy pants, spiking up their hairThey're not worth the crust on my underwearWhere is Def Leppard? Where is Mötley Crüe?Why do all my lyrics sound like Dr. Seuss?Death to all but metalDeath to all but metalDeath to all but metalKills those f*cking f*ckheads who programme MTVThey can suck my ass with all the record companiesDeath to Britney Spears, kill the little slutKill Madonna too and then f*ck her in the buttF*ck Mariah Carey, death to Sheryl CroweThey can kiss each other on the camel toe50 Cent's a fag, so is Kanye WestShooting hot sperm on each others' chestDeath to all but metalDeath to all but metalDeath to all but metal

La Roux - In For The Kill

OMG! Love that song!Queen-Bohemiian RhapsodyIs this the real lifeIs this just fantasyCaught in a landslideNo escape from realityOpen your eyesLook up to the skies and seeI'm just a poor boy,I need no sympathyBecause I'm easy come,easy go,A little high,little low,Anyway the wind blows,doesnt really matter to me,To meMama,just killed a man,Put a gun against his head,Pulled my trigger,now hes dead,Mama,life had just begun,But now Ive gone and thrown it all awayMama ooo,Didnt mean to make you cryIf I'm not back again this time tomorrowCarry on,carry on,as if nothing really mattersToo late,my time has come,Sends shivers down my spineBodys aching all the time,Goodbye everybody-Ive got to goGotta leave you all behind and face the truthMama ooo- (any way the wind blows)I dont want to die,I sometimes wish Id never been born at allI see a little silhouetto of a man,Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandangoThunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening meGalileo,galileo,Galileo galileoGalileo figaro-magnificoBut I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves meHes just a poor boy from a poor familySpare him his life from this monstrosityEasy come easy go-,will you let me goBismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him goBismillah! we will not let you go-let him goBismillah! we will not let you go-let me goWill not let you go-let me goWill not let you go let me goNo,no,no,no,no,no,noMama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me goBeelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me(Headbanging Bit)So you think you can stone me and spit in my eyeSo you think you can love me and leave me to dieOh baby-cant do this to me baby-Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-Nothing really matters,Anyone can see,Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me,Any way the wind blows....

DJ TalentITS BRITAINS GOT TALENT MAKE SOME NOISEI SAY BRITAIN YOU SAY TALENT, BRITAINS GOT TALENT, ITS DJ TALENTI SAY BRITAIN YOU SAY TALENT, BRITAINS GOT TALENT, ITS THE DJ TALENTBIG NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST IVE BEEN ROLLN WITH THIS, DJ TALENT ROLE OUT THE MIXI SAY BRITAINS WE SAY U SAY TALENT, BRITAINS GOT TALENT, ITS THE DJ TALENTI SAY BRITAINS WE SAY U SAY TALENT, BRITAINS GOT TALENT, ITS THE DJ TALENT ;)

DJ TalentITS BRITAINS GOT TALENT MAKE SOME NOISEI SAY BRITAIN YOU SAY TALENT, BRITAINS GOT TALENT, ITS DJ TALENTI SAY BRITAIN YOU SAY TALENT, BRITAINS GOT TALENT, ITS THE DJ TALENTBIG NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST IVE BEEN ROLLN WITH THIS, DJ TALENT ROLE OUT THE MIXI SAY BRITAINS WE SAY U SAY TALENT, BRITAINS GOT TALENT, ITS THE DJ TALENTI SAY BRITAINS WE SAY U SAY TALENT, BRITAINS GOT TALENT, ITS THE DJ TALENT :D

;):D:D

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed... :P I love Love Game's lyrics too - 'It's complicated and stupid. Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid. Guess he wants to play, wants to play, and Love Game, a Love Game' yh...But I love this song more: Take That - Said It AllOoooh,When the tears fall away,And there`s no conversation;There's nothing left to break,That's not already broken.You're staring into space,And every inch of silence;Been standing here for days, and days.Said it all.Nothing to say at all;Nothing to say that matters.Haven't we heard enough?Said it all.Nothing to say at all;Nothing to say that matters.Doesn't matter any more.In the sudden light of day,The weight of expectation;Hurt begins to fade,As you find a new direction.Been talking here for days, and days, and days.Said it all.Nothing to say at all;Nothing to say that matters.Haven't we heard enough?Said it all.Nothing to say at all;Nothing to say that matters,Doesn't matter any more.All of the miles of words we've spoken,All of the lines that got away;Didn't we take the time to say them all?All of the miles of words we've spoken,All of the lines that got away;Didn't we take the time to say them all?Said it all.Nothing to say at all;Nothing to say that matters,Haven't we heard enough?Said it all.Nothing to say at all;Nothing to say that matters,Haven't we said it all?Such an brilliant song. I love how Gary Barlow never fails to write an amazing full-blown ballad.

Yeah Said it All is a great song! ^But now lets all remember the classics-1st verseIts close to midnight and something evils lurking in the darkUnder the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heartYou try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make itYou start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,Youre paralyzedChoruscause this is thriller, thriller nightAnd no ones gonna save you from the beast about strikeYou know its thriller, thriller nightYoure fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight2nd verseYou hear the door slam and realize theres nowhere left to runYou feel the cold hand and wonder if youll ever see the sunYou close your eyes and hope that this is just imaginationBut all the while you hear the creature creepin up behindYoure out of timeChoruscause this is thriller, thriller nightThere aint no second chance against the thing with forty eyesYou know its thriller, thriller nightYoure fighting for your life inside of killer, thriller tonightBridgeNight creatures callAnd the dead start to walk in their masqueradeTheres no escapin the jaws of the alien this time(theyre open wide)This is the end of your life3rd verseTheyre out to get you, theres demons closing in on every sideThey will possess you unless you change the number on your dialNow is the time for you and I to cuddle close togetherAll thru the night Ill save you from the terror on the screen,Ill make you seeChorusThat this is thriller, thriller nightcause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to tryGirl, this is thriller, thriller nightSo let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chillerThriller here tonight(rap performed by vincent price)Darkness falls across the landThe midnite hour is close at handCreatures crawl in search of bloodTo terrorize yawls neighbourhoodAnd whosoever shall be foundWithout the soul for getting downMust stand and face the hounds of hellAnd rot inside a corpses shellThe foulest stench is in the airThe funk of forty thousand yearsAnd grizzy ghouls from every tombAre closing in to seal your doomAnd though you fight to stay aliveYour body starts to shiverFor no mere mortal can resistThe evil of the thriller

• 1 year later...

*revives topic*Doin' Your Mom- Fatty Spins[Chorus]Doin your mom doin doin your momDoin your mom doin doin your momDoin doin your mom doin doin your momYou know we straight with doin your mom[X2]I'm doin your mom. Yes yours!I first saw her in the Wal-Mart pickin out your drawers.Big Dolly Parton hair like an 80s prom queenBut her ass was lookin good all up in those mom-jeans.I approached her in the checkout line, and said yo baby wassup?She had two gallons of milk, and I was starin at her jugs.Five minutes later she agreed to get with meSo we went and rocked the minivan like Giggity. Giggity. Giggity.I was ridin your mom like she was Mario Kart.I gave her a lift back to her crib cause her car wouldn't start.She invited me in the house, and we started makin out again.How many times I tap that ass? OVER 9000!Yeah. She called me Pledge cause I knocked the dust off it.She later made me a sandwich and she cut the crust off it.Cause she knows how I like it, and that I'm a little youngTo be in the bed, butt-naked doin your mom.[Repeat chorus]I like your mamas big butt, and I cannot lie.You other brothers can't deny that she's fly.We make sexy time, yes and every night I tap that.She saw me butt-naked, now she thinks I'm half black.But your moms the best, the super M.I.L.F.Cause she loves to toss the salad even though she aint a chefAnd I blame it on the al-al-al-coholBut If I were you, I wouldn't kiss your mom on the mouth at all.She likes the Donkey-Punch. She likes the Dirty Sanchez.Sometimes she even likes to fool around in your bed.She likes rough sex with handcuffs and I'll be honestShe likes me to Chris Brown her when she acts like Rihanna.She's so therapeutic. When I need to cure my restlessnessI br-br-br-br-br-br-br-br motorboat your moms breastestess.I didn't wanna tell you, but I had to write this songCause I'm in your house every night doin your mo-om.[Repeat chorus]I'm havin sex with your motherThat makes me beter than you.I'm havin sex with your motherThat makes me better than you.[Guitar solo][Repeat chorus]:D

• 4 weeks later...

*revives topic*Doin' Your Mom- Fatty Spins[Chorus]Doin your mom doin doin your momDoin your mom doin doin your momDoin doin your mom doin doin your momYou know we straight with doin your mom:blink:

:blink::huh: :PYES! The World Is Mine (I Don't Know Anything) - Alex Day My strings are broken and my heart is out of tuneI wanted quiet but all I see is youI don’t know anythingI stumbled forward and you let me walk awayWe both know I’ll be running back to you somedayI don’t know anythingCHORUSThe earth is spinning but my feet are standing stillAnd the wind is biting but I’m fighting off the chillI don’t know anythingSo let’s pretend for just one minuteThe world, the world, the world, the worldThe world is mine but you’re not thereThey say time’s a healer but my watch can’t tell the timeThe left hand’s stuck six months ago and I can’t find the rightI don’t know anythingThe pen is stronger than any sharpened swordBut everything I write to you makes me feel like a foolI don’t know anything[CHORUS]I feel like I can do anythingWhy don’t you understandWhy don’t you see what I could be[CHORUS]Why can’t you seeI’d trade in the world for you<3

• 5 weeks later...

I LOVE most Scissor Sister lyrics, especially Any Which Way from their latest album...You know baby, when I was taking my pantihose out of their egg this evening I thought: I'm going to find that man with the right shade of bottle tan, a man that smells like Cocoa butter and cash. Take my anyway you like it; in front of the fireplace, in front of your yacht, in Front of my parents, I don't give a damn baby, just take me.Any which way, any which way, any which way you can

my other addiction lately is Lady Gaga's brown eyes, heard it at the concert in May and loved it since then...If everything was everythingBut everything is overEverything could be everythingIf only we were olderGuess its just a silly song about youAnd how I lost youAnd your brown eyesIn your brown eyes, I was feeling low'cause they're brown eyes and you never knowGot some brown eyes, but a soft face

I think emeinem is one of the best lyricists in the world(not sure lyrcists is a real world)the best line has to be from 'my moms gone crazy' It's like my mother always told me[Eminem Impersinates His Mom]Rana Rana Rana Rana Rana Rana Rana Rana Rana Rana,and codeine and goddamit, you little mother****erIf you aint got nothin' nice to say then don't say nothin'uh..makes me laugh every time.

• 1 month later...

If you're thin, well you're a walking disease;If you're not, they're all screaming obese.If you're straight "why aren't you married yet?"If you're gay: "why aren't you waving a flag?"If it's wrong, you're knowing it,If it's right, you'll always miss,You can't win!The one who doesn't quite fit in,Under-dressed under your skin. Oh?A walking disaster.Every time you try to flyYou end up falling out of line, Oh;You can't win!

woo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oohwoo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oohwoo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, BARBRA STREISAND!woo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oohwoo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oohwoo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, BARBRA STREISAND!woo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oohwoo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oohwoo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, BARBRA STREISAND!To much win in one post!

• 3 years later...

REVIVE!!!

Oh, sweet thing
Zion doesn't love you
And Babylon don't love you
But you love everything
Oh, you saint
America don't love you
So I could never love you
In spite of everything

In the dark of this place
There's the glow of your face
There's the dust on the screen
Of this broken machine
And I can't help but feel
That I've made some mistake
But I let it go
Ya Hey

Through the fire and through the flames
You won't even say your name
Only "I am that I am"
But who could ever live that way?
Ut Deo, Ya Hey
Ut Deo, Deo

Oh, the motherland don't love you
The fatherland don't love you
So why love anything?
Oh, good God
The faithless they don't love you
The zealous hearts don't love you
And that's not gonna change

All the cameras and files
All the paranoid styles
All the tension and fear
Of a secret career
And I can't help but think
That you've seen the mistake
But you let it go
Ya Hey

You say "I am what I am"
Ut Deo, Ya Hey
Ut Deo, Deo

Outside the tents, on the festival grounds
As the air began to cool, and the sun went down
My soul swooned, as I faintly heard the sound
Of you spinning "Israelites"
Into "19th Nervous Breakdown"

Only "I am what I am"
Ut Deo, Ya Hey
Ut Deo, Deo

Only "I am that I am"
(Ya Hey)
Ut Deo, Ya Hey
Ut Deo, Deo
I am little obsessed with all things Vampire Weekend right now, this one especially. At first glance it reads like a load of gibberish, but there is a lot of meaning in there that taken together question the validity of God and religion and seem pretty in line with my own views. Look out for the cleverly mispronounced Latin.