• Adolf Hitler
    • Joseph Stalin
    • Kim Jong Un
    • Robert Mugabe
    • Saddam Hussein
    • Leonid Breznhev
    • Muammar al-Gaddafi
    • Other

I feel so much more at ease now that I have the information this poll gives me. Who's up for voting for your favourite Russian dictator next?

Why did this never happen?  :(

It's time for...

TPM'S FAVOURITE DICTATOR!

Who is the worst of the worst?

Is it...

ADOLF HITLER

enhanced-buzz-10355-1365600472-10.jpg

Leader of Nazi Germany, thought to be one of the most evil men to of ever lived.

JOSEPH STALIN

article-1386999-0C0D365C00000578-866_306

Pretended to be Communist in order to impose an Authoritarian Dictatorship on the people of Russia.

KIM JONG UN

o-KIM-JONG-UN-ROLLERCOASTER-570.jpeg

He's an enthusiast, just like you.

ROBERT MUGABE

Robert-Mugabe.jpg?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=5d

Election rigging, torture loving BASTARD. Overseer of massive inflation and rapidly depleting health conditions in Zimbabwe.

SADDAM HUSSEIN

Saddam_Hussein_captured_%26_shaven_DD-SD

Oversaw a war with Iran and the invasion of Kuwait, possessed weapons of mass destruction and tried to commit genocide of the Kurds.

LEONID BREZHNEV

Leonid.jpg

Continued Stalin's oppressive, totalitarian regime in Russia. (The sole reason I put him in the poll was so I could use this picture)

MUAMMAR AL-GADDAFI

Muammar+Gaddafi+Meets+PM+Berlusconi+Ital

A proper James Bond style villain - known for his odd dress sense, his entirely female defence force - Oh and the fact that he turned Libya into a one party state and expelled all Italians from Libya.

Is your favourite Dictator not on the list? Choose the other option in the poll.

**VOTING ENDS ON NOVEMBER 1ST**

It's time to find out who is...

TPM'S FAVOURITE DICTATOR!

I've been Stalin for some time about who my favourite is.  I can tell that Kim Jong is not the Un, if you get what I'm Husseining.  I don't have Adolf to say about Breznhev, Mugabe because I don't know a lot about him?  

Anyways, I've decided to vote for Other, as he's always an option in every poll ever.  Seems like he just wants to run everything whilst giving us the illusion of vote - seems quite dictatorial to me!

I'll stop talking now, though someone might want to pass some Gaddafi tape to wrap round my mouth.