Thorpe Park Mania Merchandise

thorpeparkjunkie

Question

25 answers to this question

Well it's funny you should say that, as I came up with some member-based ideas myself :ph34r:

Max Wellingtons (too obvious, I know, hence why I put it first :P)

Luke Ayer Fresheners

Most of them however were food and beverages:

Liam_Tea

Matty Mousse

Smidget Gems

Pluky Charms

Rogan JoshC

Rice and Peaj

Mr Fish Fingers

Mermalade

Toof Pickle

But I think the best one is...

Myk Weaves

:lol:

You see, Liam's_Tea comes in four different flavours 

Green Tea

Peppermint Tea

English Tea

and everyone's personal favourite tea!

Merlin Tea, the taste is so bitter, it feels like you've just sold a kidney to queue two hours for a 20 second ride!  ;)

(On a serious note, I think a T-Shirt with Marc's face on it would be rather fitting!)

You'd never guess what my genuine favorite cereal ever is?! :o They used to sell it here when I were a lad you know, that's one of the main reasons I'm fat now!

Rather than pro TPM merch, how about anti TPR stuff. I'm sure it'd sell better...

douchebag_zps6b9d5a18.jpg

Don't get upset TPRers, it's only a joke!

They sell it in those American candy shops which have sprung up everywhere! And in Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe. Bit expensive though!

I honestly think Wristbands are a good idea. 

If people wanted I'd get looking for some websites where they let you do custom designs cheaply..

In fact, if they do become popular I guess I could design some (this is a huge maybe as I'm as consistent as an Intamin) and possibly buy a bunch?

Would you want the fabric ones or the rubber ones though?

I'd need 10 people and the cost would be between £3- £7... It all depends on designs and stuff.

I don't do online banking so I'd have to rely on meeting up with people at a meet. 

This could work but the cheapest place I could find which do custom ones with logo's costed £100 for 30. (Would be about £3.50 each to cover postage aswell)

That's been tried on a different forum before and it ended up being chaos. People who weren't selected in them got mad, and people who didn't become the best card got mad, and people with ratings they didn't agree with got mad. Basically, the only person who was not mad was the creator, and then he got mad becuase people got mad at him. 

Just doesn't work if you get personal like that.

That's been tried on a different forum before and it ended up being chaos. People who weren't selected in them got mad, and people who didn't become the best card got mad, and people with ratings they didn't agree with got mad. Basically, the only person who was not mad was the creator, and then he got mad becuase people got mad at him. 

Just doesn't work if you get personal like that.

It was kind of a joke. :)