A Very Happy TPM Xmas - Saturday 20th December 2014

AJ

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this!  A few things have happened recently which means I won't be able to make it now.  A real shame, as I was looking forward to seeing some faces for the first time and catching up with everyone else. 

No doubt this will be one of the best meets of the year, so everyone have fun and don't miss me too much yeah! ;)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this!  A few things have happened recently which means I won't be able to make it now.  A real shame, as I was looking forward to seeing some faces for the first time and catching up with everyone else. 

No doubt this will be one of the best meets of the year, so everyone have fun and don't miss me too much yeah! ;)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

As one of the ticket holders can no longer attend it means we have one set of tickets again that are being given away for you to attend all the merlin attractions on Saturday

I repeat

We have ONE MORE SET OF TICKETS for you to entertheattractions on Saturday.

Please contact me ASAP if you wish to take advantage of this as its first come first serve

EDIT: THE TICKETS HAVE NOW GONE

Another brilliant meet yesterday, greatly enjoyed and was great to see everyone again (plus some new ones too) which was definitely one of my favourite meets this year and a good end to 2014.

Madame Tussaud's was brilliant as usual, Dungeons were very good, Winter Wonderland was decent (bar prices) and The London Eye was the London Eye.

Big thanks goes to Peaj for organising another fantastic meet and can't wait to see what 2015 has lined up.

You have no choce in the matter toofpikk - I assure you, you will be dragged in :P

Edit:

Just thought I'd mention, if you have not been to a meet before - please do not panic that this will happen to you. I will welcome you with open arms and will not drag you. ;) this rule only applies to Toofpikk :D

*sobs*

Just wanted to thank everyone for their company during the meet. Was great to see everyone again and to talk to some new people especially. Many thanks needs to go to Peaj as well for taking the time to keep everyone together, planning the trips and organising the biggest meet TPM has had so far. You did a sterling job. :D

Thank you all for welcoming me back to the meets with warm hugs!! 

It was so nice to be reunited with old friends and meet new friends, and experiencing some amazing attractions...

Apart from London Dungeons, lets never speak of London Dungeons?  ;)

P.S THE TAXI RIDE IS THE BEST RIDE IN THE WHOLE OF THE UNITED KINGDOM! 

If I could sum up the meet in one picture...

1902936_10154849836180391_70187362553019

See you all in 2015, where I will be getting back to THORPE  :D  :unsure:

Thank you for everyone's kind words, I'm chuffed. However none of this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for all you awesome members who attend and also co-operate during the day. So Thank You! :D

To show my thanks and to keep with the festive cheer - Here is the official group photo from the day (Not everyone will be in it due to the various meeting points)

fc64273f-b7a3-4b16-ae72-0faa7c8d2f6c_zps