Logger's Leap

Garyy

I'd love them to have added in a storage unti for bags for loggers leap as whenever I go I hate it when they tell you you have to take your bags on with you because it means everything has to get soaked which is crap when you've got photo's and electricals like cameras etc

Not a great idea to be honest. Due to the throughput of the ride I could imagine that this highly increases the likelyhood of thefts that would occur from a storage box at the ride. Also, where would it go? If it was placed on the on-load platform it would be difficult to get your bags after the ride, and vice-versa. Can always use the Lockers.

Yeah. You can always have any photos collected at the dome if you don't want them getting wet and ruined. As for electrical items, I always have my camera and iPhone, plus purse in my bag and the water has never gone right through :/I always put my bag under my clothes to protect it :)Or take a raincoat which has waterproof pockets.Yep, the list is endless :)

You do get THAT wet, sitting in the front of a Five person log, that ploughs into the water! A tidal wave onto your lap and often sodden trainers!The ride is certainly, one of the best log flumes I've been on it Europe.

This is where I would have to disagree. Loggers barely gets you wet at all anymore. Some boats, yes, will flood with water, but almost everytime I ride, I only ever get a few drops of water on me. The soaked shoes can be solved by simply lifting your feat up, which infact adds to the airtime on the drop. :)

I'm usually wedged into the front, with my long legs and I've been soaked! It's much better to have the front 'section' to yourself, feet on the seat, dry and comfy!One small bug of mine the last few seasons, is the amount of light in the tunnel, up lift one. Needs blacking out again.

• 1 month later...

This log flume is an absolute must for me. This was the VERY FIRST ride I went on at Thorpe Park, back before it was owned by Tussauds. I love drifting along lazily, and even the drop in the dark still suprises me !!! As for the double drop, well, still as enjoyable as the first time I rode it. This ride my need a lick of paint, or maybe the odd patch up here and there, but I think that its still a much loved ride at the park.

I went on it on sunday, with 2 chavs behind me who kept screaming that in the dark bit a spider crawled onto their face. Jesus.

hahahahah brilliant!I always used to run to this ride when the park opened as there would be no queue till everyone had walked up there. You could go on it about 5 times in a row without queuing, pretty cool, if you like the ride haha

hahahahah brilliant!I always used to run to this ride when the park opened as there would be no queue till everyone had walked up there. You could go on it about 5 times in a row without queuing, pretty cool, if you like the ride haha

Jesus, I can barely remember the times when I went straight to Loggers...Loggers being the biggest ride at the park :)