Logger's Leap

Garyy

hahahahah brilliant!I always used to run to this ride when the park opened as there would be no queue till everyone had walked up there. You could go on it about 5 times in a row without queuing, pretty cool, if you like the ride haha

Whilst I wouldn't run straight to it; I view it as the best Log Flume in this country and second best water ride I've been on in the UK after Tidal Wave - so I can understand people running to it Posted Image

Whilst I wouldn't run straight to it; I view it as the best Log Flume in this country and second best water ride I've been on in the UK after Tidal Wave - so I can understand people running to it Posted Image

Yeah, the queues used to get really long for it later in the day, not sure what it is like nowadays for that

If anything Colossus has gotten better with age. It still chucks you about a bit, but in a less painful way than before, if that makes sense.

LOL...Just... LOL... I would go on, but that should be kept to the Colossus topic...Loggers Leap though... Bless it... It's still a good ride... Probs the best water ride at the park...

Loggers Leap though... Bless it... It's still a good ride... Probs the best water ride at the park...

Yeah? Above Tidal Wave? I think I like them equally :) The bit in the dark is always fun though if you are with someone that hasn't been on it before and doesn't know what to expect!

^My problem with Tidal Wave is that it gets you TOOOOO wet... So isn't really that rideable unless it's a day like today, which of course are pretty rare in the UK...Loggers is more rideable in the colder parts of the season, so it just edges it... Especially with the double drop... Best drop in the UK by far...

Yeah? Above Tidal Wave? I think I like them equally :) The bit in the dark is always fun though if you are with someone that hasn't been on it before and doesn't know what to expect!

Inside bits the best part IMO is awsome almost want something to jump outat you in there or something to really frighten us like thunder sound or something .

• 1 month later...

It would be really nice if it was all retrofitted to run with chlorinated water, although I guess that would drastically change the feel of Canada Creek as the water would be clear and not as lake like. Then again I think that would be a change I would be willing to accept for an e-coli free Loggers Leap experience.(note Loggers Leap water doesn't actually contain e-coli) :D

I am really glad that you added that extra bit at the end, just imagine what the Daily Mail would do if they came across a post about e-colit! :)