Logger's Leap

Garyy

Do the ride ops check the onride photos to see if someone is filming (stupid I know) but I filmed the double drop on my phone but had to miss out the bottom one because I was scared they would ban me from riding or something?

Yes you would be banned from the park FOREVER.........In seriousness, the only things I guess Thorpe would look out for (if they cared) would be flashing, gang signs and other such nonsense... Not a small phone which could be easily hidden...

Don't go boasting that you have a camera, as many ride staff look out for them and tell you not to do it. It is dangerous, imagine if you dropped it from a height onto someones head? Although, unlike on TPR that get all high and mighty on the issue, every theme park fan I know at somepoint has done it. Just be careful!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last time I rode I noticed a half placed game of chess on the platform just before you enter the station. Has that always been there and I've never noticed it or did it just turn up over summer? Also, WTF?

I seen that when I went last time on loggers it just made me burst out in laughter and say WTF ??? Lol weird but was good addition to the ride

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loggers is one of my favourite rides, even though its not that thilling as such its still an absoloutely amazing ride and always gives me this lovely sense of fun... Loggy Sense ;)It's hilarious with your friends who ride it first time.. They never knew the indoor drop was coming :):o

• 2 months later...

Hi guys. I'm new here.Anyway, I really love this ride. Before I was brave enough to ride the roller coasters, I used to spend most of the day on this ride. I know that sounds like a waste of time but I loved it lol. Loggers remains my favourite log flume in the country. I usually ride at least 3 times every visit. My record is 45 times in one day. Although that was back in the day when I was scared of the bigger rides.This may sound crazy, but I actually consider Loggers Leap to be my friend. I've loved this ride for so long that I actually feel that I have a friendship with it. I guess you could call me smitten lol.Hope that didn't sound too crazy.Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Is Garry Williams back?

Hi. Yes, I used to have an account under that name. I tried to log in for the first time in months and I couldn't remember my password. That's why I created this new account.Btw, I hope nobody gets upset or offended by my philosophy about rides. It's just my opinion but it's not as crazy as it sounds. I'm just not very good at explaining it lol.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...