Logger's Leap

Garyy

It says on their website

• 5pm - Logger's Leap, Rocky Express, Carousel, Mr Monkey’s Banana Boat and Rumba Rapids all close.

But for some reason they seem to be keeping rumba rapids open all night, and rocky express stayed open till about 6:10 as no one was going on it, so the operator was sitting in there doing nothing.

With all this rain and the water level is too low!? I know it's meant to close at 5 for BWP but it just doesn't seem to open all day at all for fright nights. However I did visit about a week ago and it was open all day and we had 6 goes on it :)

Haha Ikr it doesn't really make sense. Maybe it is showing its age? Also I would like to correct my previous post where I wrote MBV instread of BWP

Stick at it and some day I'm sure you'll manage to risk your life in such a way as to be a threat other people as well.

Indeed. It is because of morons like these these we end up with seatbelts and daft restrictions on rides which don't actually need them, Douchebags.

I guess the best we can hope for is you put yourself forward as contenders for the Darwin awards outside of a themepark environment so the rest of us can get on with enjoying ourselves.

Me and my mate turned around and did the ride backwards! The second drop was good and the ride photo was pretty funny! But then we got kicked out because of health and safety :(

Breaching health and safety rules in such a way is ridiculous, it's people like you who ruin our rides for everyone.

(Anyone remember the restriction on Rumba Rapids last year because of people standing up?)

What on earth went through your head to do an idiotic thing like that?

luckily just the ride

This proves my point about the park not being strict enough - you should have been ejected from the park for doing that!

Stupidity.

well, if you going to publicise on a public forum that you were a total knob and that from your actions, you could have potentially changed rules that could mean people are potentially worse off or don't enjoy it as much then Pluk, Jamie, Merry-go-girl and others have every right to be annoyed with him, he has been a total burk!

• 2 months later...

In just over a months time, the park will be open again for 2014 and Loggers will be 25 years old, but the big question is, will they replace the ageing and now partly removed tunnel?

I personsly think they won't, because of the effort being put in to Angry Birds land, it could prove challenging to re-landscape it, considering the old structure is between the slightly hilly surroundings (unless the foundations are stable enough to cater a new roof) and also, there's also no major marketing aspect to it as most of the action in 2014 will likely be around the north/west side of the park.