Logger's Leap

Garyy

Surely they would have said something if the ride was up for removal?  Even if only in the last week, to give people the option to get their last rides on it?

What could possibly fit on the Loggers site anyway?  Considering that there's a massive lake in the middle of it, I can't see there being many options of rides able to fit there.

If Loggers doesn't return next year, and is left to rust like CCR, I will be very annoyed. If they don't close that area, With one ride which is awesome but never attracts much crowds, I will be depressed as it would no longer look like (an unthemed) Canada and more like the middle of an abandoned village...

Well they could always re-drag up the 'proposed' B&M flyer that was to swoop over the lake (yeh right..)

Loggers is such a great log flume, as already mentioned, farr better than the flume. Fingers crossed that it is a heavy fix up and clean up of theme, rather than a God awful Merlin re-theme/modernization.