Logger's Leap

Garyy

People are asking because its part of the experience its something they enjoyed and they want to know whats happening to it. I do because without loggers leap it makes me want to go somewhere else as tidal wave just soaks you and isn't an experience and rumba and storm dirge are naff, I think it helps that people are showing interest so that they see the ride is wanted and hope it will persuade to put there money where there mouth is.

There are better ways to plead the case than constantly moaning to the Twitter team who ONLY KNOW SO MUCH!

Ā 

If you want to moan about the closure, email the park, fill out the screens, go to guest services... The Twitter team are probably just as sick of it as us lot that there's no news... It's not like they're deliberately leading us on a goose chase about it...

There's also a difference between several people asking about it once, and some people asking about it several times in successive days / weeks / months expecting a different response.Ā 

Ā 

Let's face it, they'd no use in digging into these replies to look for a hidden meaning. Ā The only thing we can conclude is that there's no universal single response, which there should be. Ā But not enough people will pick up on that I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Today, they are back to saying it's in redevelopment.
Screenshot_20170622-134713.thumb.png.2d644971088fd58f75b7f06bb2f97494.png

Is it me or does redevelopment sound like new ride rather than refurbishment? Also not denying the rumours, just saying they are fun.

PJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Josh3103 said:

The ride closed at the end of the 2015 season for redevelopment and it's currently unknown if it will reopen however I would probably say it will never reopen due to no visible works taking place and the fact it wouldn't be cost effective to maintain :)

Ok thanks,Ā that's sad it was a great ride which I loved back in the dayĀ 

• 2 weeks later...

I think Loggers returning is very 50-50. I feel like management want to reopen the ride, as it used to be very popular andĀ would be something for all ages, however I guess it depends how much work would be required.

Ā 

Having been dormant for several years now, not only wouldn't be a case of restoring the ride system to running order such as repairing/replacing trough, pumps and other structures, but likely updating safety to meet current day requirements. I wonder if things such as the water system and boat restrictions could be amended.

Ā 

Ā