Logger's Leap

Garyy

It's definitely one of my favourite rides, partly as the whole of canada creek is so well themed and it feels completely set aside from the park

I completely agree, when you exit the tunnel, it feels as though you are no where near a theme park, (apart from the fact that you are on a log flume :lol:)

• 4 months later...

The final drop on Loggers Leap is great, its a bit more interesting then just going straight down. Every time I go on a log flume like Loggers, Dragon Falls, The Flume etc, It seems that the smaller drops make my stomach "go" more than the big ones do ( if you know what I mean?, ha ha ) :D

Hey I have a visit planned for the 26th and 27th of march to thorpe does anybody know if loggers will be open then? Or of if it will be out of winter hibination?

Rides and Attractions can go out of operation at any time for a variety of reasons such as weather, breakdown etc.We are not mind readers but Loggers Leap usually is very good, so I would imagine it would be open on the day of your visit.

^ Agreed.Watch out on the main drop for water flooding into the log! It happened on Annual Pass day so I lifted my feet up and saved them just in time! :P It doesn't happen in all of them but it seems to happen more and more each season :) It's funny if you're aware of it and have time to move your legs out the way, but if you're not aware and it happens, it isn't much fun at all!I hate to sound negative but can't they do anything about it? I'm sure it never used to be this bad, and it doesn't happen on Falls or the Flume (or at least not when I've been on).

I'm sure it never used to be this bad, and it doesn't happen on Falls or the Flume (or at least not when I've been on).

It does happen on Dragon Falls. However, even when it does, it is a very small amount usually.I must say Loggers Leap is incredibly bad for the flooding of the logs. However, I am the same as you Michaela - I usually put my feet up on every drop so they do not become saturated! :)

• 4 months later...

Haha there was a frog in my log a couple of weeks back, it stayed in the same place for the whole ride and didn't get washed away by the log flooding on the drop :) I couldn't reach it to get it out so I told the person in the station!I must say, Loggers Leap is now my favourite ride (Lol), if it wasn't for the 90 min queues I could ride this all day!I get to the park on time and go straight to it so I can re-ride like 3 times :D I hope they never get rid of it! unless it's to get a better log flume.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As far as I know.... As with every single log flume. There is no 'off' and 'on' position they're designed in a way to let the log go past and then retract back out to stop a rollback so I have no idea what you are talking about. Because as I said even though most of them are closed some of them are still open which is how it is meant to be.....

Judging by Infernus's reply id say he/she knows what they are talking about.. If it wasnt right do you really think it would be open?

• 2 months later...

I actually worship this ride as a god.I don't know why but this has got to be my favourite ride at the park. I can't really give a good reason as to why, but I just love it and admire its wild personality. The ride is so much fun. I recall a couple of years ago, I spent most of the day just going on this again and again. I must have been on it close to 100 times that day, as the park was very quiet.some may see that as a waste of time, especially as a visit to a theme park only happens once or twice a year for me.God bless you Loggers, my old friend. xxx