McKamey Manor

alexander

6 hours ago, BaronC. said:

Snuffhouse was already a rather extreme event anyway.  McKamey's involvement is seemingly just going to bring in an experienced hand in creating longer shows and a huge boost in publicity.  Colour me unsurprised. 

Given that there's seemingly forced eating / drinking involved I'd never go anywhere near this.  Then again, the original Snuffhouse seemed to be pushing the limits for me anyway so that's not exactly a shock.

is there any info/reviews out there on the original snuffhouse?? I cant find any info on it at all

• 4 weeks later...

I had actually, being a bit sick, always wanted to do McKamey Manor, when I was diagnosed with my disability, I knew they'd never let me in. Forced eating sounds a bit grim to me, but the rest? Well I've had my fair share of being grabbed by scare actors, pushed against walls, them trying to trip me up or running knives down my back, and hair pulling... Sounds like a laugh, not at £65 though! Wtf is that about?!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk