Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely unrelated post to the above here... But on the plans there looks to be at least 5? queueline entrances?

Could we be talking Main Entrance, Fastrack Entrance, Reserve N Ride Entrance, Disabled Entrance and Single Rider Entrance?

Possibly. Hopefully the Fastrack/Reserve n Ride/Disabled/Single Rider entrance will be like The Smiler's and TH13TEEN's where it begins as one queue but then separates into different lines. :)

Do we have some theming already there?

Look at the caption from the video below.. note that one of the roof strut sections (as Seseme Street sang) is not like the others. it has circular holes going in it (1) and what looks like a shield near the apex (2).

I am sure I have seen this sort of structure somewhere before but cant think where. Harry Potter station came to mind instanly but then I googled it and looks nothing like that.

wc16.png

Do we have some theming already there?

Look at the caption from the video below.. note that one of the roof strut sections (as Seseme Street sang) is not like the others. it has circular holes going in it (1) and what looks like a shield near the apex (2).

I am sure I have seen this sort of structure somewhere before but cant think where. Harry Potter station came to mind instanly but then I googled it and looks nothing like that.

wc16.png

And then they could use the old Canada creek trains ;)