Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

You'd think people constantly forget how Merlin like to wind enthusiasts up with non-sensical crap like this...

This is gonna turn into Thirteen's construction, where focus on the ride's background ended up being guessed as a dog because there was one in the promotional art...

Then everyone will be upset we didn't get a Doctor Who themed ride... Even though the clues didn't actually point to one...

I don't think anyone is taking these guesses too seriously, they certainly shouldn't be, and the speculation thing is all a bit of fun. That is until someone states it will or won't be something and gets aggy when people disagree (a la the washing machine element declaration by those buffoons), but no one's doing that here so we may as well play along with the parks little games.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did the speculation of a doctor who ride actually come from?

There was no evidence to ever suggest Doctor Who, it's just some people reading a little too much into things!

If this thing does end up being Doctor Who themed (which I'm 100% sure it won't be) I'll admit I was wrong the whole time, but I just can't see this using that IP.

Reading the mind gap page on the mindswanted website for 11th September, one thing that stood out for me is that it appears there is one person who is behind all of this. Rather then say we are watching you which would suggest a organisation or foundation, it just says 'I'm constantly watching' and 'there is nowhere to hide from my gaze.' I guess in a way this could rule out something like cybermen for doctor who and any other thing which involves a organisation.