Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman coasters have been done to death and there have been a few simulators before. I would love a batman themed dark ride but here's the thing....

If Merlin were to secure the IP....what cost would that be at? I would imagine it would cost a pretty penny or two....

What would that mean in way of an experience? A very cut down one imo.

I would like a great batman dark ride but can see it being far too expensive! Would fit in this country because a huge percentage of people have never experienced a batman attraction.

Batman coasters have been done to death and there have been a few simulators before. I would love a batman themed dark ride but here's the thing....

If Merlin were to secure the IP....what cost would that be at? I would imagine it would cost a pretty penny or two....

What would that mean in way of an experience? A very cut down one imo.

I would like a great batman dark ride but can see it being far too expensive! Would fit in this country because a huge percentage of people have never experienced a batman attraction.

I just think there is so much IPs to choose from and they would pick the one that has been done before a dozen times..

At least IAC and EVEN Angry Birds is original, even though people hate on them.

Anyway even if they did do it, I bet it wouldn't be as themed or as good as its american counterparts.

The Mind Gap section of Minds Wanted has been updated, featuring yesterday's photo and the following...

Wonder if it means something that some words are unnecessarily capitalised?

Also, on a different note, some have found a new touch code:

WC16Teaser2_zpsn0pdktwe.jpg

I am sorry if I am being a bit stupid but I can't find this page anywhere and it is starting to drive me nuts. Where can you find this page?

I just think there is so much IPs to choose from and they would pick the one that has been done before a dozen times..

At least IAC and EVEN Angry Birds is original, even though people hate on them.

Anyway even if they did do it, I bet it wouldn't be as themed or as good as its american counterparts.

I'd rather they went for a more tried and tested IP than some utter dross like IAC! If that's their way of being original...I'd prefer that they weren't! 

The Mind Gap section of Minds Wanted has been updated, featuring yesterday's photo and the following...

Wonder if it means something that some words are unnecessarily capitalised?

Also, on a different note, some have found a new touch code:

WC16Teaser2_zpsn0pdktwe.jpg

Containment? People who want to be scared go to fright nights. 

"THORPE PARK Resort will be shaking up the entertainment industry in 2016 with the arrival of a new attraction that promises to blow your mind."

Thought that was an interesting sentence.

There's also a bit on the challenges when you sign in that says " Watch the film on our mind the gap page". Mistake that it's being referred to as "mind the gap" here? ;)