Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or track pieces [emoji57] (even though loads of people are telling me it's not a coaster)

Seriously they're telling you it's not a coaster because it isn't. 100% sure it isn't.

Hoping this thing is trackless, but due to the cost and the fact WC16 loads on the first floor and not the ground floor, I doubt it will be :(

All dark rides have a large access point. Large pieces of equipment you wouldn't have expected and potentially vehicles have to go in and out of even your average dark ride. It's not a real indication, in fact judging from that photo (!!!! NB: don't judgee scale by anything you see on the internet!!) it looks relatively small.

Seriously they're telling you it's not a coaster because it isn't. 100% sure it isn't.

Hoping this thing is trackless, but due to the cost and the fact WC16 loads on the first floor and not the ground floor, I doubt it will be :(

Ok so a large door to put in whatever they need to put in without people seeing.

There was a video from Legoland Germany when they were putting in the massive Lego X-Wing in their Robo-Arm ride building which showed off a massive maintenance access door as well...

Given that usually the building shell is built first before any ride mechanisms, of course it'll have a giant door so that construction vehicles can enter it...

There's so much desperate jumping to conclusions for this thing, don't people know how much the trackless technology costs?

It's all very well talking about the large maintenance door, but what about the mysterious hatch of mystery...?

2016oct15construction10.jpg

Only around shoulder height... mysterious.

Could that be indicative of the actual ride vehicle size, and this be the point they can swing them outside should they need to?