Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the stuff I know has happened. I knew where the Mazes were going everyone was crying that I was wrong And I was right I knew what's happening to Air you all cried and went no it won't happen we still don't know but it's happening. The wheel of misfortune and the posters and the Jack in the box are the most plausible Easter eggs as well as the hints in Containment.

So because you haven't heard about this one means it isn't happening? Lots of people know about and knew about Air very early on this year. I'm still waiting for the maze to open in the WC16 building like you said and for Inferno to have opened in Feb half term as it was signed off with scaffolding around it obviously :)

We all have people in the know, and most of us know you can't take everything for certain from these people. Plans change. Instead of posting here and bragging when right we prefer to discuss possibilities. No one was crying you were wrong with the mazes, logically speaking the new maze with tents was going on the beach most assumed that. Or in the marquee (again, a logical assumption). MBV was supposed to be on the island behind Swarm last year so to assume so this year was a sensible assumption as previous intention had been there. 

So if I say it's going to be a Derren Brown themed ride I'm wrong because you haven't heard it. The posters aren't really clues, half of them are themed and named on people who worked on the attraction or in ents. And the Jack in the box that hardly anyone knows exists because it doesn't work and is covered by a black drape now? 

From someone I have in the know who knows a guy who is friends with Geoff who works for Disney so is king of the world because Disney actually own everything he said there will be a tube train. Whitechapel tube station perhaps. Derren Brown lives in the sewers after a failing show and is now a dead IP so Merlin have bought him with the budget Disney set. A.I.V.R. What is actually is is, Air is being moved into the WC16 building with VR to make it seem like you're at Towers and Hulk is going to replace Air. Fun times. Cheers Geoff for the info! 

It certainly ties in with the opportunity to "Meet the creator" if you win the competition though and since we're just going for wild speculation right now, his tour schedule shows that he's on stage almost every day from January right through til July, except suspiciously for one week in late March - around the time the new season would usually start. Coincidence or something more...?

Most of the stuff I know has happened. I knew where the Mazes were going everyone was crying that I was wrong And I was right I knew what's happening to Air you all cried and went no it won't happen we still don't know but it's happening. The wheel of misfortune and the posters and the Jack in the box are the most plausible Easter eggs as well as the hints in Containment.

Don't see anyone 'crying' about the stuff over Air really, no one in the topic has flat out said it will never happen, just people thinking it's a stupid idea...

Then again, most people on here who do have 'insider info' don't just go blurting it out publically all the time just because they crave the attention... Though I guess when you're no longer contracted by Merlin you can start saying whatever you like, even if it prevents you from getting any further 'inside' knowledge now...

Don't see anyone 'crying' about the stuff over Air really, no one in the topic has flat out said it will never happen, just people thinking it's a stupid idea...

Then again, most people on here who do have 'insider info' don't just go blurting it out publically all the time just because they crave the attention... Though I guess when you're no longer contracted by Merlin you can start saying whatever you like, even if it prevents you from getting any further 'inside' knowledge now...

I should probably note here that the vast majority of Merlin employees know nothing about any future attractions, information is kept top secret. Loads of employees are just as excited as most of you about the new attraction, so we're all waiting together.