Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm this is all a bit weird, a similar thing was posted on South parks and they have issued a statement saying all of the images posted Thorpe had seen and requested they were removed, are Thorpe trolling or has this actually just got out? 

the second one. hopefully this post doesn't get deleted too.

I would appreciate some correspondence as to why my most recent posts were deleted without warning, they weren't breaking forum rules as far as I am aware.

yeah, are you surprised you got blocked? deleting stuff is a good idea and NOT putting that image on social media is a good idea, lets not ruin it for Thorpe or every one else. #justsaying #dontbeajerk

To be fair, did we have any way of knowing that it wasn't a deliberate publicity stunt?  After all, wasn't a good idea to post it on a website accessible by the public if you want to keep it under wraps.

Hmm this is all a bit weird, a similar thing was posted on South parks and they have issued a statement saying all of the images posted Thorpe had seen and requested they were removed, are Thorpe trolling or has this actually just got out? 

This could all be a huge publicity stunt tbh!  :lol:

I would appreciate some correspondence as to why my most recent posts were deleted without warning, they weren't breaking forum rules as far as I am aware.

To be fair, did we have any way of knowing that it wasn't a deliberate publicity stunt?  After all, wasn't a good idea to post it on a website accessible by the public if you want to keep it under wraps.

Coaster Jamie? More like coaster doctor who ride will be really fun.

This is such a cover up!  :lol:

Really hope it is Doctor Who though, maybe with the help of a certain someone for some of the effects or illusions? ;)

(Scruffy Dog of course...)

Posts are being hidden due to us not being able to tell which images are true or false! We have had an abundance of fake images through to us over the last few hours!

No, several of my posts have been hidden which haven't been pictures.