Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still very sure its based on containment loosely, The constant use of the word 'Mind, asking for your mind to help unlock the codes. The CODES like the ones for the website, The victorian numerals in the room, the steampunk dress sense of the first actor who briefs you wearing a very old big watch. It all loosely could link to WC16, its a long shot but it could be possible? 

I am still very sure its based on containment loosely, The constant use of the word 'Mind, asking for your mind to help unlock the codes. The CODES like the ones for the website, The victorian numerals in the room, the steampunk dress sense of the first actor who briefs you wearing a very old big watch. It all loosely could link to WC16, its a long shot but it could be possible? 

the first actor who briefs you is just wearing a normal doctors outfit...much like the dentists in the dentist room.. and the actor in the final room. nothing steampunk about them :lol:

I really don't get the "big reveal" that Merlin do.  They start building a ride and hide what it is for xx number of months in a season.  Why?  What does it achieve apart from a sense of mystery?  Jeez, just say whats going to be built and save all the time, effort AND MONEY into promoting something which only a few thousand coaster / park enthusiasts are interested in anyway.   ;)  Really makes me chuckle.

Construction starts... launch the product and say what its going to be.  Build the excitement in the park.... Get people talking about it when they see the reveal boards.  Even have a little stand explaining whats coming.  Guests can then build there own excitement and with the power of word of mouth marketing, do there job for them.   "Wow, were getting a Derren Brown designed ride for next year.",  "Urg I hate Derren Brown, but I bet it will be great", "I saw his stage show last year, this will be brill.".  Get people talking about it themselves.

But no... just these tedious campaigns....   Yawn....

:rolleyes:   :)

Personally I don't think that was all planned last night, and those images we must never speak of are actually the real deal. Smacks of panicking to me - those Dr. Who pictures seem very rushed, they even have a line down one side of them if you view them on a white background, so unprofesh! ;)