Disneyland Paris Trip 24th - 26th April 2015

AJ

Hey all,

I am proposing a Disney Trip for next year as the legend that is Matt Creek has always wanted to go!

This will be around late June/ early July time I was thinking before the park gets to busy with school holidays but also will be past exam season!

As some of you are aware I go to the world of Disneyland Paris a fair bit (maybe a bit too much but hey) and I thought this particular trip will be good to go with my friends from this community!

Currently I will be driving and whoever decides to go I will arrange with you the finer details and usually on my Disney trips I ensure that I find a cheap but comfortable way to enjoy my weekend!

Also another thing me and Matt are considering is if I get my holiday allowance increased at my next job review (one will be happening by March due to things happening professionally where I will be in a position to somewhat negotiate) then we may possibly make it a 3 days trip and have one day at Parc Asterix, but if not it will be just 2 days at Disney :)

Please bear in mind this is NOT an Official TPM Trip which is usually the case when I post things like this - it's literally a friendly get together (But mind if there is considerable interest to what I'm expecting to the point that 10 will be going on this trip then I'll make it official!)

So yeah who's interested :D

And the spell may finally be broken :D

I will finally GO THE DISTANCE to Disneyland Paris FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, I SEE THE LIGHT and may no longer be a POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL who hasn't been.

In REFLECTION, OUT THERE, I let it go, this trip is Just Around The Riverbed.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

No, why would I want to go back here?

;)

Yes of course I am interested :D And getting to see Matt and Liam at Disney for their first time...priceless (imagine Liam on ToT)! Matt's post in response to this thread was just...well, what's he gonna be like when he's actually there?! :o

TBH I really don't know but the moment we take Casey Junior and arrive in France, I could well be like a genie freed from the lamp.

And it will be very exciting once I leave my bell tower after eating five dozen eggs and then heading to Neverland ;):)

Edit- my reaction when arriving could be a bit like this

• 1 month later...

Right we will be going from the evening of the 24th to get ourselves down there and coming back on the 26th just before the park closes to get back to work :(

Matt Creek however will now finally be going to Disney!!!

Once I have sorted myself out, I will just put details on how to book it so if you wanna come you can follow the instructions ;)