My Dissertation

Smidget

Hi all!

So some of you are already aware that I am in my final year of university. A big part of the final year is a dissertation. My dissertation is a study and I would absolutely love it if you lovely people will participate!

It's an online survey and should take you no more than 30 minutes. The only requirement for participation is that you are over 18. My study is looking at what factors determine the decision to release offenders. The link is below:

https://portsmouthpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aVS4cTIdULj5SnP

It would massively help me out if people do participate; I need nearly 160 participants! I shall be eternally grateful (and you may well have just saved my life ;) )

Thanks guys! 

Unless you happen to do Psychology/Forensic Psychology and need credits, then no you won't get anything for doing it ;) so you can go ahead and do it!

And if you do happen to be on one of those courses, then you can wait until it's up on the Participant Pool (this will only make sense if you are on those courses haha).

A tad cheeky little bump....

If anyone hasn't done this yet I can't stress how much I will really appreciate it that you do. It only takes a little bit of time, and I will be really really grateful. It's anonymous, so I won't know who you are either. 

To the people who have been kind enough to participate already, I'd like to say a massive THANK YOU!  :lol: You guys rock  :good:  :friends: