Tech help!

GladiatorFanKyle

What you said in London speak suggests it's cool to sneak cameras on rides. It really isn't, although I know that's what you meant ;).

Anyway, I own 2 go pros and I couldn't be happier with one of them. Go pros are easy to use, and because they are universally recognised some ops even get ex cited by seeing them.I've never filmed on rides without permission, and yet have been able to film on rides at chessington and adventure island. The best gopro out there at the moment is either the 4's or the 2. I own a 2 and it has amazing video quality and cc and is said to be the most durable. A chest mount is a must if you get them, and wrist mounts are aoso useful!

If you need any tips after seriously considering or pruchasing a go pro just PM me :)

Not that I think you'd be wasting your money or anything... but I don't see the point anymore of people filming their own on ride videos. If I want to watch a vid of say, Breakdance 32, there are loads on youtube already. 

How would your videos be different is what I am really asking.  :)