Tom

**AWARDS ARE NOW CLOSED, RESULTS TO BE RELEASED SOON**

Another year another season, and that means another TPM forum awards!

After the success of previous years, we will keep much the same format although we’ve gone high tech by using SurveyMonkey!  Due to our new(ish) awards badges we will make sure people can treasure their awards forever and have them on display for everyone to see!

These are the award categories

PARK AWARDS

•   Best UK Park

•   Best International Park

•   Best UK Coaster

•   Best International Coaster

•   Best UK Flat Ride

•   Best UK Water Ride

•   Best UK Dark Ride

•   Best New Attraction for 2014

•   Best Themed UK Experience

•   Best Themed International Experience

•   Worst UK Ride

•   Most Uncomfortable Ride

•   Most Disappointing Merlin Moment in 2014

•   Best looking New Attraction for 2015

•   Best Manufacturer

In the case of international parks and coasters we realise that some members may not have ridden many international coasters or been to many international parks. If this is the case for you, feel free to vote for a park you would love to visit or a coaster you would love to ride.

FORUM AWARDS

•   Best Member

•   Best Administrator

•   Best Moderator

•   Most Knowledgeable Member

•   Funniest Member

•   Biggest Fanboy/girl

•   Sexiest Male

•   Sexiest Female

•   Best New Member

•   Best Quality Posts

•   Most Dedicated

•   Most Sarcastic Member

•   Best Official TPM Meet

•   Storm Surge Award

•   Most Likely To Be Banned In 2015

For the new member nominees, they need to have signed up after January 1st, 2014 – Here's a link

The Storm Surge Award - Vote for the member who you think reminds you of Storm Surge or should be awarded a Storm Surge for their efforts in TPM.

VOTING

We have moved up in the world and now I’ve opted to use SurveyMonkey instead of having to manually collate all the awards

Remember to only put one thing for each answer and make it clear who/what it is; please use forum names and not real names

You do not need to vote for every category if you don’t want to

EDIT - NOW CLOSED

Voting closes on 20th December 2014 at 8pm.  Votes after 20th December 2014 at 8pm will not be counted.

PM me (Tommy) if you send your survey in more than once

Edited by Tommy
Now closed

Great to see TPM going all high tech with Awards! :P

Any chance this topic can be pinned so it doesn't get lost with all the other Nonsense?

Thank you ;)

Done!  I made an announcement, but new I would forget something!

I think the question is: will Matt sweep the awards for the second year running?

Also, I might have accidentally started the survey under 'ThrillseekerAlex', without realising that's my old username, and just closed the browser and start again... So only accept the votes from 'Alpengeist' :lol:  :unsure:  

I realised, foolish boy :P

Yes vote for yourself or any other member as many times as you want; just realise that tied first place in every member awards would look a bit boring ;)

^

Well at lot of the winners in the past have won 'sarcastically' so I expected that!

• 2 weeks later...

Oooo Good, just voted in the nick of time, been delaying it for ages - Good luck folks.

However did notice campest member has gone, was sad to see this as a couple of people in mind who would of owned this award!

Agree with this plus I do also miss the biggest fan boy & fan girl and funniest make/female categories too.